Selling Teebu's Blazing Longsword

Hi guys,

Wasn’t sure if this is the right place to post this - I’m on a small server so can’t reach many people. I have a Teebu’s blazing longsword for sale on Netherwind Alliance. I believe it is the server’s first on my realm, or at least on the alliance side.

I am open to serious offers and I can be reached by whispering or mailing “Palsgraf” on Netherwind Alliance. In case you were wondering price range, I’ve already received a couple confirmed 5 digit offers, but these are just from people on my realm.

Edit: Battlenet tag is Flipmyburger#1175

Thanks guys!

It isn’t. Try your realm forum. Good luck.

:cactus:

1 Like

Just share your bnet for others, don’t post your email or phone on public forums

Good luck.

1 Like

Is it still 20k

For an item that would likely fetch well over 10,000 gold I would say this is a fair place to post about it.

If someone was willing to pay me 10,000 or 20,000 gold for an item I would be more than willing to server xfer for it. Especially on such a small server.

They’re not selling for anywhere near that.

Hmmmmmm. I play horde on that realm. I’ll let the guys know

Last one I saw for sale was asking for 4k gold. I’m not sure if they took less or sold it at their asking price.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why people try and sell this item for so much, I get that it is rare but it sucks and there is no transmog.

Who is dropping 10k to walk around Org/IF with this?

1 Like