Selling mythic+10 key service!

Hello there fellow friends on Thrall! Are you a loner who struggles with your +10 each week? Busy working man with only a bit of time to get it done? Maybe you’re tired of pugging! Well I and my fellow friends are here to help!

Who am I? None of your busi- ACHOO sorry. Bad cough. My name is Lap, and my friends and I are a group of 1800-2100 io players and higher from season 1 looking to sell Mythic+ runs in season 2 of BFA. We are experienced players capable of clearing any and all of BFA’s dungeons for you, and happy to do so for the right price :slight_smile:

What we are offering is your +10 completed, your key or ours! No key? No problem! Want an 11 so you get a 10 in your weekly chest? We have you covered fam. +12 because you just want it? Or a +11 in your chest next week? Also no problem! Just let us know what you want - we are happy to work with you! The deal is as straightforward as can be! We will set up a time that works for you, get the key to run, and go! You can follow along and help out, or afk at the entrance if you like!

Note: We take specific key requests, however if we don’t have the key you want and have to fish for it we may charge extra for the time

Pricing:

• +10: 140k
    • What you get:
      • 410 item / 625 titan residum / +9 key in weekly chest
  • +11: 180k
    • What you get:
      • 410 item / 667 titan residum / +10 key in weekly chest
  • +12 and higher: Negotiable

These prices will remain relatively static barring moving with the market. We are happy to accommodate requests! Payment must be on either Thrall or Stormreaver Horde. Just add Vyn#1344 and message whenever. We will set up a time and discuss any details you like!

Bump! Great week to get 11s/12s for the next few weeks!

Bump! Bad affixes! Let us help :slight_smile:

Bump! Saints should’ve been in the Super Bowl.

Bump! Let us know if you need any last minute help this week, or set up a run next week :slight_smile:

Bump! New week, new affixes, same service!

bump! Got several runs in tonight, had a great time :slight_smile:
Plenty of time left for more this week!

Two questions.

• Are these done in time?
  • Do you give multi-run discounts?
  1. The runs are done in time, yes :slight_smile:
  2. We are happy to discuss multi-run discounts

Bump! Gotta get CE before GoT comes out!

Tons of great runs this week! Looking forward to another great week

Bump! New week new runs!

That time when your name was a mistake

Hit us up! Plenty of great King’s Rest keys to choose from!

Bump! Making sure we get onto the tournament realm with the cool kids this week :slight_smile:

I tried to be a priest again, awk