Selling Heroic Nyalotha, AOTC, and M+ 15s!

Hey everyone!

Nexus Sx is selling a variety of services on horde side of Tichondrius.

General Info:

• All gold is paid up front at the beginning of the run. No deposits necessary
  • No understanding of the content is necessary
  • Character must be level 120 on horde side
  • No participation required other than tagging the boss
  • Legendary cloak not required

Our runs take place each Monday at 9pm PST. Some Mondays may be unavailable because of holidays or unforeseen circumstances. Please message for details.

Here are all of the services we are offering:

Heroic Nzoth AOTC - 200,000 gold
Heroic Nzoth kill that will award you AOTC.

Heroic Nyalotha Full Clear - 500,000 gold
Includes all 12 bosses from Nyalotha heroic, personal loot.

Mythic+ 15 - 225,000 gold
Key not guaranteed to be on time.

You can look through the old Kilrogg/Winterhoof forum < Disciples of Grey > to see our previous sales of AOTC, Gul’dan mounts, Nightbane and other runs.

Feel free to contact us on Battle.net:

KingOfCanada#1687 (BattleTag) [Raid/M+ sales]
Alyxriel#1161 (BattleTag) [M+ sales]
Nix#1366 (BattleTag) [M+ sales]

1 Like

Greetings! I have purchased atleast 10 runs with Alyxriel#1161. Phenomenal service and great runs! Way cheaper than other competitors aswell, ie Gallywix and Starlight and other boosters. And Nexus sx is way more professional if they goof up or something happens. Very reasonable group of M+ boosters and raid boosters. My druid, mage, warlock, and DK got pretty geared reasonably quick because these runs are so cheap. So if you dont have time to run 15s or raid every week on every toon/alt you have, i highly suggest these boosters. I even recommended them to my guild and some of them keep bugging me about trying to get them a spot into these boosters schedules lol. 10/10 I purchase atleast 3-4 +15 runs a week.

Also, idk why its not letting me change off my classic characters.

2 Likes

Thanks Elon!

Hey friends! Thank you a lot for the run. Zyky was super nice and answered all my noobie questions about what I needed to do. Will definitely be buying future runs from them and recommending them to my friends who play on Tich with me!

1 Like

Thanks Whodie, hope to see you again soon! If anyone has interest in buying anything, feel free to add me on btag: Zyky#1320

bump Trinigon#1843 add me for daily runs or any questions.

Purchased a run on one of my alts. Super clean, super fast. Would definitely buy again

Thanks Sylastus glad you enjoyed the run

Bump Looking For buyers for tomorrow night’s Heroic Nya - Trinigon#1843

Bought 2 spots tonight and the run was super smooth, super quick. Lot of loot on both of my toons. Will likely be buying again for another alt that I’m too lazy to gear myself :smiley:

Thanks again guys!

Bought a spot last night and I was really impressed with how smooth, friendly, and just awesome everyone was! If I had more gold I’d def buy another run for one of my alts! 5 stars all over the map! ^^

Super smooth run, lots of loot, will likely purchase again for shaman :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great Price and Smooth Run. Highly recommended. Thanks!

My partner purchased a AOTC run this last Monday for the both of us. The run was smooth and communication from KingOfCanada was clear and polite through the entire run. Thanks again for the run and would consider for future purchases!

Yes, I am the partner, and the whole process was very smooth. KingofCanada was friendly and helpful, and everything went very well! They were very understanding of us being on another server and I was able to get the gold to them through a new alt. I would definitely recommend getting your AOTC here!