Sell me a book mount

I stopped caring.
They did it during the tree request and thought it’d be a nice reward to utilize.
Those better than me should have it. Oh well.

That said, FFS make similar-creative style mounts in this game, my god the potential.

2 Likes

This is why companies f*ck us with monetization.
Because people would rather swipe their cards instead of bettering themselves working towards a goal.

71 Likes

Yeah. Drop that store mount mindset real quick.

Make it a low drop chance in karazhan dungeon and promote in game activities like this so that people talk to eachother again in game.

Credit card boss mount… gtfoh

14 Likes

Put more unique mounts in the game! Not the store!

-they put a unique mount in a challenging achievement.

Omg why didnt you just put it in the store??

:woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

It’ll be a coloring book. If you can stay inside the lines then you can be allowed to ride it.

It’d probably be easier for you to just beat the MT instead. :smirk:

5 Likes

Peeks into thread

So I had a great idea (no bias I promise :stuck_out_tongue: )

and in addition to that they should recolor all gear + mounts in game and throw it on the shop :+1:

I think it’d be pretty sweet and would introduce a ton of mog potential available to all. Imagine just like something simple

Just a basic tailoring shoulder item. Now add a red version, green, yellow, white, orange, blue and you have 6 more mogs available via either gold or for like idk $1 or something.

The store has the most detailed and well-designed mounts in the game.

It should have a book variant for those of us who will never participate in content like the Mage Tower, but who still want a themed mount for their Loremaster character or RP storyteller. Or maybe because they just like books.

Tying a book mount into a challenge mode encounter (a grossly overtuned one, to boot) is a non-sequitur. It makes no sense at all, and so offering a store variant would not undermine any pre-existing link between the challenge and the book mount, because there is none. Originally, we were going to get the book for free, but the Wandering Ancient won the vote. There is zero reason to assign what was meant to be a free unique mount to the hardest challenge mode in the game; and even less reason to pigeonhole it to such content.

More options are always better.

3 Likes

I guess for some they would rather throw their credit card at something than invest their time into it.

2 Likes

Are you just learning about the Store? This is an antiquated observation.

1 Like

the store already has unique things, like the star xmog or the murlock backpack. Let the game have unique rewards too.

2 Likes

If Blizzard hates money, they should follow your advice.

I mean you gotta admit they did find a good home for the book mount.

Re-indroduce the Mage Tower with a Book Mount at the end for doing all the challenges.

It’s kinda genius home for that mount.

I say we settle for them finally giving us the Caterpillar because that’s what I wanted. If it’s on the cash shop… I mean I’ll just buy it with gold but I mean I prefer mounts to be in-game over purchasable extras but that’s just me no shame if you prefer differently!

3 Likes

You’ll get a picture book of scantily clad fruit.

wiggles toes

4 Likes

yeah, if they hate subs, they should follow yours.

2 Likes

As someone who has no intention to ever attempt the Mage Tower, but who would like the book mount, I have to disagree. All putting the book there did was deprive a lot of people of it when it was originally designed to be for everyone to enjoy.

2 Likes

Of course!
Why subject yourself to something you find unpleasant?

2 Likes

Come do the mage tower! I promise it is fun once you swallow your pride :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

It’s a shame that some amazing mounts with a lot of effort put into them end up on the store. Would be nice to have them available in game.

2 Likes

But why not try it? You might enjoy it! If you try it and don’t like it I understand. I found the healer challenge really fun and enjoyed doing it with all my healers