Sell anima via in game shop!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

Somebody broke down the total cost of everything in the thread that I made a while back. And it’s an absolute ridiculous amount.

1 Like

As much I agree with you that the anima grind is horrific… I would rather they let us get anima from world quests in BFA and Legion (not that it will ever happen of course). Those daily quests are not as painful.

:cookie:

6 Likes

heroic dungeon bosses should drop 50 per boss. mythic should drop 100 per boss.

normal raids should drop 100 per boss, mythic should drop 500 per boss

2 Likes

Mission table rewards you 75 anima for 11 hours of work… But it costs 65 anima to send the troops.

Logic.

4 Likes

Yeah. Make BFA WQ reward the little anima and give a nice boost to the Shadowlands WQ anima. This would breath new life into the prior xpac.

2 Likes

I giggle to myself every time I loot 35 from a raid boss but can get 105 from a WQ.

4 Likes

That is why I have yet to do a mission table lol.

:cookie:

2 Likes

Total joke.

1 Like

There are some mission tables that say campaign next to them, do you know if that has anything to do with the actual covenant campaign?

Weird. Mine costs from 12 to 25 anima to send troops. Granted my highest couple of troops are 28 but still.

1 Like

"In Shadowlands, we have based our design philosophy around most content not being required for progression, so that you can pick and choose what content you want to do.

To aid in that picking and choosing, we have heavily timegated everything non-progression so you have to pick what to do now and what can wait for 6 months from now when you have the monopoly money to unlock it.

We hope you enjoy the one piece of the mediocre transmog you receive today, that it may make the full transmog you finally unlock a week before the next expansion drops all the more worth it."

3 Likes

I expect there to be a jump in acquisition next patch.

Nothing that’s currently farmable in game should ever be put on the shop. Given anima is technically tied to renown (granted only on a weekly basis but still), nothing that is tied to some form of power should be on the shop.

1 Like

It is a separate campaign that awards pets, mounts, reputation and gear.

Don’t give them any more ideas on how to gouge us for more money. What they need to do is fix the damn game. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

…So whats the point of putting it in the shop then?.. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No. Those are to advance the level of your missions. There are hidden “levels” to the mission table. You complete those campaign missions and you get higher level missions that (in theory) reward greater things.

Probably time to admit you just don’t find the game enjoyable and save yourself $15 a month. No shame in that.

Still wondering why after killing Denathrius and taking over the castle why there isn’t at least a little bit of anima given back to each covenant. I get that it’s being drained into the Maw but surely not all of it is gone? That could at least be used as a base to get increased anima from activities.

It’s like 120,000+ anima to buy/upgrade everything or something.
You could get 1,000-1,200 anma per day IF you’re doing EVERYTHING game as to offer.
non rated pvp
rated pvp
daily RDF
Multiple M+
Every single anima WQ’s
Killing rares all around.

I am currently wearing 25,000 anima transmog set. It did take me about a month to grind this much anima out.