Self-Heal Macro if Friendly isnt targeted

Can someone help me create a macro for casing Healing Surge. I want it to heal my team mate if a team mate is selected, and select me [@player] if one is not.

I want to have the option “Self Cast” to None in options but make a macro that works similarly to, because I have VuhDo for healing and Self Cast causes problems.

Yeah, to explain in VuhDo when I’m Resto spec I can’t Healing Surge my team with bars because when Self Cast is on it always self-targets, but I’d like to continue playing where I can auto self target Healing Surge to myself on Elemental spec. Unless there is a way to have Resto Spec auto-turn off Self Cast where Elemental turns it back on, I’d have to adjust settings every time. Can someone help?

Change it to Auto, works fine.

Actually Self Cast set to Auto breaks Healing Surge because even macro [@vuhdo] in Spells on VuhDo Options makes my bar clicks heal me anyways…

It shouldn’t. That bug is based off your Self Cast Key, which they’ve finally zeroed out automatically in 10.2 when Self Cast is set to Auto

#showtooltip
/cast [@vuhdo,help,nodead] [help] [@player] Healing Surge