Seeking day time / parent group / stay at home parents

Hi, I’m not sure if this is even much of a thing out here, but I’m a stay at home parent who ends up having some time to play during the day and during the evenings and I’d like to find other stay at home parents or general day time players. 33 years old on the west coast with 2 kiddos, interested in pushing mythic keys and maybe some heroic raiding. I can do all roles but most comfortable with tanking and dpsing.

Greetings,

Please see the link below regarding our community - Mythic Minus. We may be right up your alley. Older group (Age 30+), most of us are parents and many work from home. Most of the time we’re running mythic plus keys around 9pm Eastern time. Please contact me if interested.

Hope to hear from you!

LFM for Dragonflight! KSM and Normal/Heroic Raid Group - Recruitment / Communities Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

BNet - Tyeranny#1213
Discord - Tyeranny#4953

Hey there. I’m currently looking into forming an adult guild of people interested in raiding in the morning or early afternoon. I am seeking people interested in a regular but flexible raid schedule. Message me if you would like to talk about goals/interests
BN Jolenar#11150

Hi there! Our large Community of adults features both West Coast and East Coast players managing family/work/RL and still enjoying some WoW time to keep us well rounded! We run M+ groups in the evenings but also do some day time raiding Weekends.

Remember, you can join all the Communities you want risk free. Unlike Guilds, Communities offer you the flexibility of having choices for times/activities and people to hang with. I like to think we offer some of the best of all that, especially our people. Check us out!