Seeking Casual Raiding Guild with Laid-Back Players and Fun Community!

Hey fellow adventurers,

I hope this post finds you all in the best of spirits! I’m excited to jump back into the raiding scene after a hiatus and rediscover the thrill of facing challenging bosses with a group of like-minded players. However, I’m not looking for a hardcore progression-focused guild; instead, I’m in search of a laid-back and fun community that values camaraderie and enjoyment over top-tier rankings.

My raiding experience goes back to the Nighthold days, and though I might be a little rusty, I’m eager to relearn and improve my skills as I dive into new content. I’m adaptable and can fill any role and play any class if the guild needs it, as my primary goal is to contribute to the team’s success and foster a friendly atmosphere within the guild.

What I’m hoping to find in a guild:

1. Casual Raiding: I love tackling raid content, but I can’t commit to an intense schedule due to real-life responsibilities. A guild that understands this and has a more relaxed raiding timetable would be a perfect fit for me.
  2. Friendly and Supportive Environment: I believe in treating all guild members with respect and kindness. I’m looking for a guild that fosters a positive atmosphere, where members help each other out and celebrate each other’s achievements.
  3. Focus on Fun: While progression is essential, I value a guild that knows how to have a good time while raiding. Memorable moments, laughter, and inside jokes make the experience all the more enjoyable.
  4. Inclusive and Diverse: I embrace diversity and hope to find a guild that welcomes players of all backgrounds, experiences, and playstyles. I believe that a diverse community enriches everyone’s gaming experience.
  5. Social Events: Beyond raiding, I’m eager to participate in social events, like transmog contests, mount runs, or just hanging out in voice chat, getting to know fellow guild members better.

If you think your guild aligns with these values and you’re looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated player, I’d love to chat with you! Please feel free to reply here or reach out to me in-game under the character name [Your Character Name] on [Your Server Name].

Looking forward to hearing from you and embarking on a new adventure together!

Cheers, Donavic

Hello! I am the guild leader of Insatiable Hunger an Area-52 guild. We are a very newly formed guild looking for more people to be able to do some raids at the end of this tier and hopefully have a solid team for the start of Season 3. Currently, we only do keys and are looking to be able to be a very social guild with a promising future.
We are currently looking for all roles so please feel free to join.

We are looking at raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 pm EST but that may change depending on when we have a team and when would be a good time for everyone involved. We are also looking at Friday and Saturday raids at the same time.

If you are interested please join our discord at discord.gg/FPAF6qCTAf or private message me at Syloz on discord as well or feel free to reply to this post. Even if you are not on Area 52 please feel free to join!

Thank you for your time and hope you have a wonderful day!

Hi Donavic,

Really enjoy the vibe/spirit of your post, and I think my guild/team could be an excellent fit. I’m looking for folks that want to be a part of family more than anything else.

Do we raid? Yes, we do - AOTC every tier since the guild’s inception (late BFA). Are there opportunities for M+? Of course - we have folks who run baby keys all the way through +20s and beyond.

In addition to in-game activities, we’re also active outside of the game, as well. Several of us play D4, we have monthly game nights where we all get together on Discord and play Jackbox/party games & we’re generally all about having a good time.

I’ll drop the obligatory link to the guild recruitment post - but if you’re interested in having a conversation, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me: Briznot on Discord & Briznot#1909 on battle.net.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Aside from otter spam, we also have an active #LFG channel on our Discord to help connect players for groups and general mayhem.

Though our members range in age from late teens to approaching pension, our average player is in their 30s. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL. You will never catch flack for prioritizing real life over WoW.

Schedule:
Primary Raid, Heroic: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST. We are currently 9/9N Aberrus, and 8/9H Aberrus. Open to established raiders and by invitation at the moment.
Learning Raid: Saturday 8-10 EST. This is intended for alts (practicing alt roles and new specs), gearing up low iLvl mains, or learning new content. All Welcome.
Mythic+ Madness: Monday evenings is for mythic madness (We gather in the Hangout, divide randomly into groups based on role, and run keys. No experience necessary, social keys). Beyond that, keys are run throughout the week. Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wants to achieve KSM and push keys does, without needing to PUG. Monday evenings are social keys. Throughout the week, interested players push higher keys, currently running 16-20+ keys.

Looking for: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long. For Learning Raid, all are welcome. For Heroic Raid, by invitation only at the moment.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and we can chat. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, or join our cross-realm In-Game Community, check out raid or keys, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

We’re on stormrage 3/9M, i think we fit what you’re looking for. HMU Novakaine#1566

We are a casual AoTC focused guild on Proudmoore. I will leave our guild blurb below if you are interested. I didn’t see you post what time zone you prefer, we are a west coast guild but have a smattering of people who play all hours. We also do lots of keys in the guild, so you would be able to get help gearing up that way too.

Mystivell

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have many social members and just love to run keys most non raid nights.

We storm the castles 8:30-10:30pm PST on Wed /Thur. 8/9H currently.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players catching up on what they missed in the last expansions.
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, jobs, and/or kids so we respect your time and that things might come up from time to time.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

Looking for a Healer, Mage, Druid, DH

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

Reply here or find me on:
Discord: Vellsong#2067
Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597
(yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

1 Like

Hi Donavic!

Let me start by saying I love yer post! I’m an officer im my guild Shred Lobster (Alliance on Stormrage), and think you would be a great fit!

We raid 2 nights a week, but take attendance a few days prior, so we know if anyone can’t make it and just plan accordingly. real life happens, and we totally understand that. We’re here to kill bosses and have fun playing this game together!

Here’s a link to our recruitment post. If you think you may be interested, please reach out to one of the recruitment officers listed at he bottom of the post.

I’ll also check back in tomorrow and see if you have any questions 'n such. we could even chat in Discord if ya like. (at work currently, so sneaking this in. lol)

Anyway, here’s the link. Have a great weekend!