Seeking advice for playing a DPS Prot Pally

before people start I have a ret pally and it does ok in groups or as I more
usually play… in a group of two the other being a primarily a dps specced warrior tank.

I have a prot pally I levelled from scratch using reasonably short playing time.

Icy Veins etc give great advice for anyone playing almost any toon in approved selected speccs

But I would like to find somewhere that offers the full range of advice to best equip/prepare/specc my Prot pally to do solo dps

Why do I want to do dps on a prot pally i… because I want to … I enjoy the change and solo play…and I would like to be the best I can be at that

Any pointers or l inks to meaningful advice will be greatly appreciated

Any lectures on class and intended roles will naturally ignored… nobody appreciates that crap

Also whilst I have not got as far on my Holy pally trrying to emulate the one time known and accepted role of useful Shockadin seems to be unattainable now… Any useful advice about that would also be welcome

Thanks for reading

First off, I admire anyone who tries to create a build that breaks the cookie cutter molds.

A DPS prot pally is not as crazy as it sounds. You can do some crazy aoe damage. Instead of focusing on defense and survivability, stack as much plus to spell damage as you can.

I have a 9.0 cover of the build but I have yet to make and finish my 9.1.5 video of how I got 2.7k + in 3s and 2.5k in 2s with that updated full dmg build. If you want a quicker way than wait for my video you can just armory me and copy my stat ratio and talents.