Seeing alot more disc lately

What happened

dk nerfs theyre not as scared to q anymore, also maybe their rogue and mage friends are tired of playing with hpals and druids

3 Likes

dk nerfs and unlocking 60-65 neck essences. Giving disc more mana to work with and better burst with consecrated flame with comps like rmp, php, thug, etc. seems disc is pretty gear dependent as well.

Been dabbling with it in 2s. It’s actually pretty fun and a nice change of pace to heal. Schism into double concentrated flame is really fun aswell. Especially when you get into the 85-90k crits. Less dks definitely helps too. Will be interesting to see what happens with 65 neck unlocked. I think a disc that doesn’t have to worry about Mana could be really scary.

Essences and item level. This is why there has been no class changes. Blizzard is waiting till more classes get 65 to “see where the dust settles.”

Imagine buffing Hunters now, only for them to get their 65 neck and 3rd essence, and becoming crazy OP. You’d have to nerf them right after a buff? That would feel horrible.

At least that’s what I tell myself… :upside_down_face:

does schism increase essences/trinket damage btw? i had a disc do 127k dmg with 1 cyclotronic yesterday but then his 3 stack neck only hit 50k crit. was seeing 27k ticks from the trinket or does he have like a 455 cyclo

a stacking haste or versatility buff isn’t going to make hunters OP

I don’t think cyclotronic actually has a item level modifier such as 455 in mythic + dungeons or level 0 operation mechagon titanforged,
sounds like he is increasing the trinkets with modifiers like schism or dark

Ya, there was a disc a couple weeks ago who posted a montage of him getting schism+cyclo blast 1 shots

discs will be the first to let you know your spec is braindead though btw

2 Likes

Yup you’ve done it now I’ve been too scared to say disc just isn’t bad as anyone makes it out to be

The higher the item level of your yellow card, the more damage your cyclo does. My tooltip says over 27k now per tick after getting a tf yellow card from the mecha dungeon.

Let the discs rain down upon thee !

Decimate the druid overlords…in 2s.

But hey y’all getting there and I’m happy to see different healers.