<Second Attempt> LFM Late Night Raiding

<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game not only as a guild, but as a gaming organization after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays in prep for Battle for Azeroth. We are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster for BFA and future content!

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Indofear#1324, Broseidon#11698, and / or Rose#14195 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30PM - 2:30AM CST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgg.com

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

Disclaimer: <Second Attempt> is currently transitioning beyond just a competitive World of Warcraft guild and into a gaming organization. We will be harboring a streaming team, competitive teams in Fortnite, PuBG, HoTS, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and many other games. With that said, we are still looking to maintain our competitive presence, especially in the late night scene of World of Warcraft and will be attending BlizzCon as a guild and gaming organization presence!

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766746673#1

Add Indofear#1324, Broseidon#11698, or Rose#14195 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website https://www.secondattemptgg.com/
    Looking for more!
    Up up and away!
    Looking for more!
    Seeking more!
    Are you interested in a 361 resto druid? I would happily join you for your raid tonight.

EDIT: My gear is better than it looks and my ilvl is actually pretty close to hitting 370. I just need a trinket and more time grinding AP.
    @Murgsie, feel free to contact my officer, Reditus about healing spots. Rose#14195 We go straight into Mythics on our scheduled raid days though.
    Rose is ignoring me, which I assume means "no" haha.
    Looking for more talent!
    Raiding those Mythics! Looking for more!
    Looking for more talented players!
    Seeking more talent!
    Looking for more!
    Seeking more talent!
    Ba-dump!
    Looking for more!
    Seeking more talent!
    Keeping things on the up and up!

Come kill new Mythics with us!

Looking for more talented players for late night mythic raiding and cutting edge progression!