<Second Attempt> LFM Late Night Raiding

I joined these guys recently and they’re alright.

We’ve got a lot of guys who show up consistently but we need to fill a few gaps in the roster. I figure we’ll hit 4/8 fairly soon since we’ve got a decent grip on zek’voz and some decent recruits but I’d sure be nice to layer on another healer, some more dps and a tank to put some pressure on the people we already have.

It’s not like you’ve got to be 380 ilvl and pushing +12s with similar mythic progression, we can get you up to speed quick you just need to be reliable with a high skill ceiling.

The 11:30 - 2:30 raid schedule is great for guys who want to be able to put the wife and kids to bed and still lead this second life.

2 Likes

Great late night guild - or early night, if you’re from Alaska, like me!

2 Likes

Solid Mythic Progression albeit the Holiday season taking away a bit of raid time like it has for many guilds. Streaming nightly at twitch.tv/indofear

Feel free to add me at indofear#1324 and let’s chat!

1 Like

Looking for more talent! Mythic farm and progression tonight!

2 Likes

We got Vectis down yesterday which was nice. Our roster is a lot closer to solidifying than it was a month ago but there’s still room for new faces.

It’s not easy to find 20 people willing to show up 3 nights a week, now that we’ve got that down and two of the major gatekeeper bosses are dead I think we can safely assume that this guild will be able to consistently progress. This is especially nice for me since they aren’t the type of guys that demand you practice all your specs and roll a utility alt while dictating exactly how you should play.

3 Likes

Keeping it up! Working on Mythic progression kills before the holidays! Come join the fun!

2 Likes

Another Mythic boss down for our WoW raid team just in time for the Holidays! Albeit being a fresh raid time with new and old faces, we have come a long way during BFA so far! Cutting Edge progression is just around the corner and big things to come the next tier and going forward!

2 Likes

Looking for more talent! More Mythic progression and CE kills going into next tier.

2 Likes

Looking for more talent!

2 Likes

We do other stuff aside from Mythic raiding like PvP, RBGs, and raid achievement clears like we just completed tonight!

2 Likes

active roster with competitive spots do you have what it takes to sit someone

3 Likes

active out side of the raid, mythic + keys and RBG

3 Likes

perfect raid times for those with kids and wife. you know your just sitting around the harbor doing nothing so why not raid

3 Likes

Good showing so far! Cleared a good deal of normals for fun and pushed through Heroics the other night. Going back in for more. We are pushing to get AOTC this week and get into Mythics next week. Come join one of the longest standing & late night raiding guilds dating back to Vanilla that has a history of pushing Cutting Edge progression. You can tune in regularly at twitch.tv/indofear

1 Like

Looking for more that have the ability and desire to accomplish Cutting Edge progression kills on a lighter late night raiding schedule. We have the foundation of being around dating back to Vanilla. We have a stream going tonight on TwitchTV at twitch.tv/indofear. Be sure to swing by and check it out!

1 Like

Progression progression progression! Great raiding and streaming last night! Check us out at twitch.tv/indofear!

Seeking all exceptional players for late night Cutting Edge raiding! Also open to picking up another raid team for an additional raid group!

1 Like

Looking for more!

1 Like

Looking for more talented players! Heroics on farm in one night! Full focus on Mythic progression!

1 Like

Mythic progression tonight! Streaming live starting at 9:30pm PST at twitch.tv/indofear Come hang out!

1 Like

Progression progression progression! Looking for more talent for late night Mythic raiding!

1 Like