<Second Attempt> LFM Late Night Raiding

Seeking more talent for the new tier!
Looking for more!
Up for more talent for a unique late night raiding atmosphere!
Looking for more talented players for late night raiding!
Keeping it on the up and up!
Looking for more talented players for a unique late night raiding guild that has been around for many years and at the forefront of raiding progression.
Seeking more talented players. I will be available this evening to talk! You can add me at Indofear#1324
Looking for more talented players for Mythic Antorus on a light late night raiding schedule with the goal of clearing content while the content is relevant!
Keeping it on the up and up!
Seeking more exceptional players!
Looking for more!
Seeking more for late night raiding!
Keeping it up! Antorus is right around the corner! And so is Cyber Monday deals!
Looking for more! Will be on tonight on discord to chat. Antorus drops tomorrow! Who is ready?!
Looking for more! Raiding Antorus as we speak!
Keeping it relevant! Excited to get back into Antorus tonight!
Keeping it up! Seeking more quality players. Even if your gear is a little lacking, as long as you have initiative, and are a talented player, we want you. We are seeking players down to play with a guild that has a lengthy history of both being a staple of the community and also being on the forefront of progression for the long haul and to clear content while relevant. We have a lot of community events organized inside and outside of the game. Big things to come as we wrap up the end of the this year and go into the new year!

Add me and lets talk at indofear#1324. We can also chat tonight on discord as well.
Seeking more talented players!
Full cleared normal's and started Heroics earlier this week. Still seeking more talent to fill out our Mythic roster. We've been successful with content clearing and finding talented players considering we've only been back for going on 3 weeks now, but we can still use more solid players / classes as we prepare for Mythic raiding!
Looking for more talent for late night raiding!