Seasoned WoW Raider Looking for a core guild (Mal Ganis, Monk/Shaman)

Hi all!

Seasoned WoW raider coming back to the game after a few year break. Just got two characters to 70 and wanting to join a fun guild focused on mythic+ and raiding. I love healing and dps - happy to fill any roles needed within the guild. Ready to be a core role after gearing up!

Hoping for a guild that raids early in the work week (Monday-Wednesday, maybe Sunday nights too!).

Most importantly, looking for a fun group of people to hang with! WoW is at its best when people can hangout and play / achieve together. I’m 30, living on the west coast with my wife and two dogs. I’ve been bummed in the past by guilds I’ve joined with racism/harassment so definitely looking to avoid that.

Looking forward to getting to know a new group of people!

Hey Bhazhim. Welcome back! We are not on MG, however we are mostly a west coast guild with people spread throughout the time zones. We are an adult AOTC focused guild who would love a dps/heals monk. Give me a shout on disc @ markwahlbear to talk more!

I will drop our gspam below. Best of luck in finding a home.

FOR THE HORDE

Our guild is looking for couple more dps with a off spec of healing, if you are interested still in a guild, here is my Btag. MORVIS#1296 Shoot me a friends request, would like to chat with you.

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out - I added you on Discord, happy to chat on there or on net (my tag is BhazimDaMonk#1446)

1 Like