Seasoned Player LF guild to join

Greetings potential future Guildmembers:

I have been around and playing since Vanilla which means I have seen a lot of guilds come and go as well a lot of friends that used to play a lot but either playing less or quit all completely. This is the reason why I am looking for a guild to join it is fine playing the game but doing it by yourself gets old very quick as well missing the whole guild thing as well. So I am looking for a guild that I will not just be a number in it to get their numbers high in but want one that is actually social and like doing things WoW like running things together and just having fun.

What I am looking for:
A good community / guild that is friendly, helpful.
That likes to run things together like PVP, Mythic plus’s, dungeons, raiding or just transmog and mount farming.
Help each other out like running things to get other guildies get geared so they won’t be far behind.
That likes to do things away from the game like playing other games besides wow.

What I am not looking for:
One that would consider me as a number instead of a guild member
One that has a lot of Drama or Elitest people.
Having their own personal Cliques in the guild and ignore the rest.

What I bring:
I have been playing all types of classes and spec.
I enjoy helping out the guild best I can especially if it is to run things to better the guild members in the guild.

If you want to know more feel free to leave a comment. Even let me know what you are looking for and your guild. I will get back with you as soon as I can.

2 Likes

Hi Zesstra!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hey there! If you’re interested in some laid-back Mythic raiding, we’d love to chat with you to see if it’d be a fit! I speak as someone who had experience with clique-filled guilds, this place has never felt like that at all to me since joining back in BFA. We have plenty of members who love running all levels of keys with anyone around, we don’t do any pre-made groups for keys so people just tend to grab anyone who’s around and looking!

I won’t drone on, but I will leave all our copy-paste below, hit me up if you’d like to chat more about a home here for Amirdrassil and beyond! :heart:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9N & 6/9H Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break and we are currently 9/9N & 6/9H ATDH.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hi Zesstra. i would love to speak with you sometime about my family. i can drop the guild recruitment info but feel free to add me on discord or battle net. my tags are on the bottom:

Nightfall (Previously Daybreak) - Tichondrius

We are your friendly, neighborhood cross faction (horde based) guild composed of players of every skill and interest in the game.

Our raid teams goal is to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused we plan on continuing mythic progress throughout the entire season to go as far as we can. We aim for a casual raiding environment and expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

We also do mount/mog runs, pvp nights, keys, movie nights, and anything else that sounds fun. We are a community of like-minded nerds and gamers who genuinely enjoy our time together.

Progression History:

VotI - 2/8M
AtSC - 9/9H
ATDH - 6/9H

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT

We are fortunate to have most buffs covered at this time therefore any exceptional DPS with a positive, team orientated mentality can be considered.

Ranged - Mage, Warlock, Spriest
Melee - DK, WW

Sorry - full on DH, hunter and shamans.

If you’re interested, please contact us via Discord or Battlenet.

GM @ Grummie
Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Recruiter @ Bresei
Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Hey! If you’re still looking for a place, check us out. We may be what you are after. Reach out on discord if you’d like to talk further!

Good morning,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps(esp mage/warlock) and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier, and are currently 9/9N, 5/9 H. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey there bud we sound like we could be a good fit for you. Below is our info. Hit us up if interested. Thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N–6/9H Amidrassil and 9/9N–9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 23s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Needs: Heals - Shammy or MW
Mdps - Ww Monk
Rdps - Mage,Lock, Evoker

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic

Hi Zésstrá

I run a small casual 18+ social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame. Hope you had a great new years!

Hello Zésstrá!

Area 52 Horde

About Our Guild:
Tattered Remains was Founded in 2011
For a while we were 3rd on Duskwood.
We server hopped when Duskwood started dying down.
After Legion the guild became less active and became more casual. A small group of us have stuck it out and have been close knit for years.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal and Heroic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

We also like to do other activities. But our focus is end game.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Splicer6#1113
Thank you! :grin:

check us out

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – matron_sinafay
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones

Hey Zeestra! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hey there, i think we could be a good fit for yoi and your toons. Below is our info hit us up if intested thanks.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9H Amidrassil Weekly clears. And looking to dabble in mythic soon.
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 23s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Needs: Heals (Pally or MW preferred)
Rdps - Lock, Evoker, Ele Sham, (Will consider these Rdps as well)

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic

Greetings Zesstra!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hey there, If you are looking for a guild we at would love to have you. We are newly formed looking to expand our esports brand to the WoW scene. We will have all aspects casual in the guild for those who just want to sit back, relax and enjoy some raiding! On the other side we will offer a more semi-hardcore raiding to help prog the guild! You could be a wonderful addition. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, would love to hear from you.
discord: mrjuxtv
bnet: MrJuxTV#1759
Twitter: ImJux_

Hey Zésstrá :slight_smile:

If you are still looking for a home I would lile to tell you about The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage. We are a small guild that focusses on having fun while getting AOTC.

We raid Tues & Weds 8:15 pm EST to 10:30 pm and M+ on Fridays and Mondays to make sure everyone gets good options in their vault.

We do have various guilds and groups in some other games and we have channels for other games in discord for those who like to play.

I have a twitch channel you can check out if you want to see if we are a good fit before friending me, its twitch.tv/anaranae.

You can add me on Bnet @ Anaranae#1516 or Discord Anaranae#3307.

We like to have people play what they love but we can talk about guild needs if you reach out.

Have a great night,
Pyretouched / Ana

Love to have you!

We have a catergory in our guild called “people not pixels” We hope that everyone that joins us becomes part of our "online family " The Morrighan on Illidan is Recruiting