Season of Mastery Name Reservation Details

Just discord stuff. All the sweaties are going Jom. RPers are going shanker.

Whitemane went from 18k alliance to 5k, where do you think they all went?

A whole bunch of new realms the game doesn’t need! When are you going to care about the realms we already have on classic and crusade???

Please make one PVP server from each (West & East) an RP-PVP server.

Personally i think this is too many servers but at least with that everyone can be somewhat satisfied.

Grobb mobb!

3 Likes

I appreciate your concern, but I’ll happily sit on my lower population RP-PvP server. Thank you.

1 Like

Come to Barman Shanker
Edit
We’re rolling on MUTANUS Come we need more horde
It’s our unofficial RP-PvP server !!
WE NEED BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE

What PvP server will you play on? NA - In Development / WoW Classic Season of Mastery Beta - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Come post here where you plan to go

they know each server is going to be dominated by 1 faction so they just make 2 ahead of time

RP-PvP please.

wow the shekgend herself

whereshorde

Just make changed Mutanus* the defacto RP-PvP server
And bring LOTS of Horde and Alliance!
You don’t have to ask Bliz for permission to play the game the way you’d like to. Less servers is better in the long run so come play with us!!

Be creative :stuck_out_tongue:

BINGO BINGOBINNOG WE HAVE A WINNER Barman Shanker Just come play and RP. Our guild will be RP friendly and raiding/ PvP ranking. gg

BINGO

^ THAT

BINGO

Barman Shanker come

Barman Shanker Come WE NEED BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE

BINGO! Barman

1 Like

no, terrible idea. Layering is trash mechanic that is exploited constantly.

2 Likes

So about 100 players realllly want RP or RP-PvP. I mean… I don’t care what Bliz does but lets keep the number of servers minimalized. Granted the 100 who posted on this thread do not represent the totality of people who will likely play in an RP-PvP server but the REASON there was success with RP servers is because of the hundreds of servers there was only ONE… so It’s a simple supply and demand scenario.
There’s enough of you here. Organize and make a home some place… 50 horde and 50 alliance is enough to start a guild and grow it into something great.
But if you get an RP-PvP there needs to be 1 less PvP/PvE to keep things tight

And for non pvp RP, use the normal server in your zone.

1 Like

If you only have 1 server for each type ppl cant pay for a transfer to another one. Thats moneyloss 101.

Also layering is ultra trash

RP-PVP server please!! Even a regular ol’ RP server would be nice. This may only be a year and expected to be more intense than before, but there will still be a LOT of downtime and there is a thriving RP community in this game still who would love a home to make use of it, in our special way. I would not have stayed with Classic if not for the great RP community on Grobbulus.

1 Like

They need to just turn 2 of the pvp servers into rppvp servers. Would leave 1 east and west cost pvp server and 1 east and west rppvp server, and then do the same with the pve servers. Honestly don’t know why they didn’t do this to start.

Nobody plays RP servers. That would be completely disproportionate to the player base for Vanilla wow SoM. I’m sure there is a primary reason that there are no RP servers… this is it.

Which are no longer enforced.

2 Likes

Are you sure about that? You know that one of the top 4 most played servers in NA on Classic and TBC is a rppvp server…That statement is just factually wrong.