Season of Discovery Hotfixes - September 11

Why are we reviving incursions, I thought we learned they were a mistake

1 Like

I’ve already deleted a couple hundred of these because they were taking up bag space before this announcement. I went to the item restoration page and they aren’t showing up. what do I do now?

Get some more?

1 Like

I doubt they are reviving incursions. The next two world bosses are due to launch next phase, and guess what - they are green dragons. Some type of new content along with them will probably be Emerald Wardens faction and award these chips.

you are so witty and clever, I hope to aspire to have your sense of wisdom one day.

Was phase 4 too alt friendly or something? Players are at an all time low and you choose to make it even harder to get to endgame? Insane.

Same here with the Emerald Chips. It would be nice if they told us to hold onto this stuff BEFORE the content is made irrelevant for months.

2 Likes

yes, but when lock pet fixes?

I did the same thing XD. I wish Blizz could communicate a roadmap beyond a week or two.

This isn’t true.

Small indie company

September 11, 2024
Season of Discovery

• Crimson Tempest can no longer be used unless the primary target is within melee range.

Wow yous have been busy :rofl:

Can we have frost trap into trap launcher back since it has DR now and it’s not a problem anymore? also make hitbox of traps bigger because sometimes even tho I put the trap on the middle of Kazzak, it’s still not hitting the target.

1 Like

lol utility
.3% crit to 4 ppl and a 30 min brez. They can’t offheal and all their debuffs are done by another spec better. You’re clueless, thankfully Blizzard agreed and we’re getting a buff next phase especially in t2 6pc and zg 3 pc. Still there were specs with 10x the utility doing way more damage.

Late response but that’s why I don’t get on the forums much, no reason to argue with people that have no idea what’s going on. Only good reason is to leave feedback and talk/report PTR testing/bugs.

Yea incursions were one of their biggest mistakes in sod almost everyone has deleted the hundreds of chips that were useless and now they are dredging them up so people can abuse them briefly then ignore them for another phase?