Season of Discovery Hotfixes - September 11

What are you talking about? I checked Warcraft Logs and Boomkins are way down.

dated 8/15/2024

Dated 8/14/2024

Lets go!! Idk if it was because they saw my post but I feel heard anyways.

1 Like

Another day of me asking you kindly, to please fix the Plans: Sageblade of the Archmagus

It currently requires nexus crystals to craft so we cant make it or use the item.

I would like to be able to use this item this phase, because in later phases, the weapon will be replaced by better weapons.

Revert hunter frost trap changes make hunters Great again!!!

3 Likes

August 19, 2024

Season of Discovery

• Rogue
    • Crimson Tempest will no longer cause the Nightslayer 6-piece set bonus to grant two charges of Clearcasting.
  • Warlock
    • The Warlock Molten Core tank set now uses the correct 30-second duration for Banish rank 2 (was incorrectly 20 seconds).
    • Warlocks who log out while Banished will no longer lose the effects of Metamorphosis or their Chronoboon Displacer.

Joke’s on you, there’s a hidden patch note.

• Druid

• Moonkin Form now activates a brief timed quiz upon shapeshifting into Moonkin Form in which the player is asked 5 multiple choice questions about the Moonkin Form tooltip. If all questions are answered correctly, Nature and Arcane damage is increased by 100% of your level. This bonus is reduced by 20% for each incorrect answer.
1 Like

When pet fixes?

Since phase 1 asking for full health pet summons.
What about deleted pets by any aoe in Molten Core?

1 Like

I’ve noticed that everlasting affliction doesn’t appear to be working correctly. My corruption hasn’t been refreshed properly when I have the rune slotted in.

August 20, 2024

Season of Discovery

• Druid
    • The Wild Strikes aura, which has been limited to the Druid’s party within 20 yards, is now raid-wide with a 100-yard radius.
      • Developers’ notes: For a time, the tooltip will still say that it is restricted to the party. We intend to correct that in the next major patch.
  • Mage
    • Frozen Orb damage now correctly benefits from the Spell Power rune.

Oh this is a really good change. Thanks!

When lock pet fixes?

Since phase 1 asking for full health pet summons.
What about deleted pets by any aoe in Molten Core?

1 Like

I am asking you once again, kindly, to please fix the Plans: Sageblade of the Archmagus

We cannot craft the weapon because it requires Nexus crystals.

Thank you!

Boomie is absolutely cringe in PVE, they are barely above the tanks because all their buffs have been bandaids and not fixed the fact that they dont scale. You must not play SoD at all.

Lol boomies also bring utility to the raid every class isnt going to be S tier if you dont like it play anther spec of that class FERAL pumps right now. but then your going to gimp your raid from buffs that a boomy brings its not always about your numbers but what you bring to the table in the raid. there is NO I in team!!!

Um.

Have you been reading different patch notes than what they have posted?

They nerfed trap damage from 50% ap to 25%. Its only slightly offset by it now chosing rap or melee ap based on which is higher, but still about a 50% nerf.

Chimera shot damage is actually very counterbalance. Dispel serpent sting and it does 30% less damage.

But the real issue with chimera is blizzard loaded most of ranged hunter damage around lock and load, and the sheer number of chimera shot going out is what makes it seem strong.

Actually you guys got new pet taunt. So hunters have their own personal tank. And I watched a kazzak kill using a hunter pet tank. Hunters ARE a tank class in sod.

Lol hunters have always had a “pet tank” that doesnt make us a tank class!!!

BUT it has a legit taunt now and its tankier thanks to runes, kinda like rogues. Heck I bet that bear can out threat low geared warriors. Hunter is tank class now.

your wrong

August 23, 2024
Season of Discovery

• Firelands Embers and Emerald Chips now stack to 2500.
    • Developers’ notes: Hang on to these currencies, as new items will be made available for purchase in the next major patch.
  • Nightmare Incursion boss experience has been reduced by 50%.
  • Bosses in Molten Core should no longer spin around and face random raid members on higher Heat difficulties.