Season of Discovery Hotfixes - September 11

Any plans to fix sageblade of archmagus crafting recipe?

It requires nexus crystals making it currently impossible to craft and is not quite as good as azuresong mageblade. If its not fixed now, the weapon will never see use as with BWL comes more powerful weapons. Nexus crystals are not a thing until phase 6 or 7 with the release of raids after BWL.

Please check crafting recipies.

1 Like

Horde has some weapon skill racials that the alliance got too

Lol you actually think they play? If they actually played the game then they wouldnt nerf hunters every week!!!

1 Like

Community Manager post patch notes 8 hours after the patch…

Good stuff

sometimes you gotta wonder what kind of kush they smokin on in the office.
Hotfixes after hotfixes of the wrong direction. 6 weeks of broken hunter explosive trap/chimera shot topping meters both single target and aoe pulls with 1 button no ramp up needed? Here’s more buffs.
Shamans literally soloing 2 LTs in AV? Here’s another buff.

1 Like

I think they secretly hate SoD and are trying to kill it. Obviously none of them play anyway. All they have to do is watch any shaman pvp and its like trying to kill a raid boss with burst dps, a shield, self heal and infinite mana.

It’s unplayable, it should never take 3 players to kill someone.

I give it 2 more weeks of novelty before people get tired of MC and once they realize having the best gear doesn’t change the fact that a shaman in blues will destroy them.

4 Likes

can we now also equalize the damage between shaman and paladins aka horde and alliance too now? ask yourself this, has there been a single nerf in shaman lately? how many utlity buffs did shaman get lately? yall talk about you are speculating the gap between shaman and other classes in pvp, did yall in the end concluded that shaman was overwhelmingly underpowered in the end? Dont give me that “this is pve game, we dont want to ruin pve experience due to pvp”, then why the hell did hunter frozen trap got nerf then?

^This.
No reason other than to stop the crybabies about it.
Want to know what’s even funnier? both faction has hunters not like the broken shamans who only horde can make use of it (and please don’t talk about paladins, I’d change a paladin over a shaman any day. They are pretty much better at anything, doesn’t matter if its dps/healing/tanking.

Please also think about changing fireblast to not consuming a combustion stack with rune. Its a guaranteed crit with rune and just leads to awkward gameplay.

Lol Hunters are the last sole Damage class. and they get nerfed all the time!!! Give us back frost trap launcher

2 of your specs are top 3 in damage meters right now according to wowheads post and you’re trying to argue that hunters are last? go troll somewhere else. Seems like the entire hunter discord is trying to cry about trap launcher on forums to troll. No constructive feedback or any coherent argument except “BrInG BaCk FrOsT TrAp”

i said the LAST SOLE DPS class As they are ONLY DPS not a HYBRID Class

That wasnt a troll post!!!

You want constructive feedback or a coherent argument.

being able to use Frost trap launcher in PVE is great especially on fights like H2/3 Rag we can use them to slow the adds.
or for trash pulls help keep the adds slowed so the tanks can keep them grouped easier

Blizz could easily address the issue of PvE and PvP we are on a legion build where they can specify how something works in instanced content such as PvP and PvE!!!

Blizz removing frost trap launcher is stupid in PvP because we get dead zoned and then we have nothing but thats cool right thats not broken? you dead zone us so we cant shoot or melee but your all able to attack us? our only deffese is to keep people are range and kite

quitting sod is the best thing ive done for my mental. not only do i no longer have to be at the whims of the Blizzard Entertainment Janitorial Division and Development team, I get to watch the 17 people who still play either have a meltdown every day or try to justify the game still being fun

1 Like

Why even play SoD Hpal when at this point the only rune we actually care about is holy shock CD? What do our other runes even do?? cool we have beacon and 18% crit. all the other slots dont do anything. Nerf DL now bracer rune is not as worth it. Chest is trash wrist is less effective now with 8 second cd on DL which doesnt line up great at all. rings trash. back is dead. head is a crit buff. At this point i could undo all my runes and be playing the same game as classic without a free tank beacon heal. all the other class might have 1 or 2 bad runes but we basically now have beacon and thats it. I dont even care if the DL was overpowered you would burn through mana if you didnt play great so there was a risk there now its just flash of light spam all over again. Just a bummer you couldnt just nerf the shield or make it a weaken soul cd. we have 0 cool runes.

Imagine a full dps class not to be able to bring the only thing they can use in raid? As you said, with the DR on frost trap it should be fine now and it would be super helpful in raid would be insane, but no. Let’s nerf hunters damage for no reason and also remove the only thing they can do in order to kite enemies as we are supposed to do. right?
Oh I almost forget, let’s also buff Shamans and Boomies too while they can heal, tank and dps as well LOL.
At this point is clearly Class favoritism.

1 Like

?
It’s been like this since p1.
You just decided now it was too powerful, ok, but don’t call it erroneous lol

1 Like

How about fixing the bugs that remain in the game before buffing the most broken PVP AND PVE class since P1? Balefirebolt is still consuming brainfreeze procs after being hardcast.

Another Day of me asking you to please fix the crafting recipe for sageblade of archmagus.

It is currently not craft-able with the Nexus Crystal requirement.

August 15, 2024
Season of Discovery

• The following spells will no longer incorrectly reset their cooldowns after a boss is defeated:
    • Feral Spirits (Shaman)
    • Icy Veins (Mage)
    • Portal of Summoning (Warlock)
    • Berserk (Druid)
    • Ancestral Guidance (Shaman)
    • Hand of Sacrifice (Paladin)
    • Avenging Wrath (Paladin)
    • Dispersion (Priest)
    • Homunculi (Priest)
    • Eye of the Void (Priest)
    • Pain Suppression (Priest)
    • Shadowfiend (Priest)
    • Enraged Regeneration (Warrior)
  • Mage
    • 100% crit chance Fire Blasts from Overheat will no longer count towards Combustion’s 3 crits, and will no longer increase the stacks of Combustion.

What they need to do is nerf Boomkins