Season of Discovery Hotfixes - September 11

whoever decided the living flame change without buffing arcane at all should be fired, meanwhile in other news, shamans are broken at all levels in pve &pvp , and warlocks eating good with 3 button rotation #1 dps (spam incinerate, chaos bolt on CD, keep immolate dot up). Yup its all good…

4 Likes

Don’t worry shamans will see their day.

I mean how long can they ignore the data?

Tanks topping the meters and being by far the best class in game for pvp.

It almost seems like theyre killing sod on purpose to push cata/retail. We shall see.

7 Likes

I called it. The moment I switch to mage, the nerfs start rolling. My previous mains being feral druid, ret pally, and rogue. I’m on a hot streak.

Which class should I play next? Who wants to be nerfed next?

2 Likes

What nerf lol

honestly debating on just raid logging a single toon in SOD at this point, super dumb changes 90% of the time

Please roll shaman next.

2 Likes

travel time for living flame, + 4 AB stacks for Living flame, prob going to be reduced to 3 for optimal uptime, Fire is just a 10%sh nerf. Because you now cast it twice as much, and it takes longer to reach its target, therefore LF is a rather huge nerf specially for fire which is already hurting for mana.

Warrior please. It’d be too funny not to. I’ve got my swim trunks ready.

1 Like

It needing to do the travel time twice now meant it already lost some uptime, but with them also nerfing it’s speed the uptime got hit even harder.

1 Like

Based on these very minimal changes, I think we are not getting any more major nerfs/buffs until phase 3.

3 Likes

icy veins bis now?

Does this still equate to a net dps loss… or does it bring it even to autoshot?

Well… I like shorter cooldowns in general… but the travel time for LF was pretty awful to begin with, I’m not sure I understand why it needed to be slower? I was already feeling like I needed to run to melee range before casting it, and the healing was already nerfed on it, so… what good is this spell now?

1 Like

So your telling me, all the classes get buff, literally ALL the class got at least buff or tweaked ONCE feral druid? adjust survival instinct? what a joke lol. Stop giving shammy and hunter buffs and open your eyes devs. or actually just try STV event youll soon understand whats going on! This is with love, pls be proactive and stop sitting on your pile of money <3

Mages and Shammy needs HARD nerf, def shammy more but mages were starting to soloing ppl only pressing living flame and waiting on the enemy to die from burning…

3 Likes

Did you spot playing feral because they are bottom tier since p1 and they STILL HAVENT TWEAK OR DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT? but hey buff enhance shammy i think they need it :slight_smile:

Yes, haven’t played it since p1 end. And no desire to level it to 40 the way feral is right now. Can’t even be bothered to run bfd with rested xp.

Where are the resto sham buff?
We need something that is usable… not like earth shield that is on the same rune as shamanistic rage that make resto sham barely able to heal…

You’d only ever use steady shot as bm spec with BM rune as if you went marks or survival you’d be rolling chimera and never have a chance to cast a steady really. Or you could just melee and do heaps more damage lol

Healer issue? wouldnt be an healer issue if shamman and hunter wouldnt one tap everyone right when they connect to you lol. R druid are solo healing gnomer how can they be bad?

1 Like

This is still bad and wont be used. Also Nobody wants to use steady shot. Its a boring awful ability

6 Likes