Season of Discovery Hotfixes - July 17

Which part needed a nerf exactly? They’re the lowest damage in PvE at the moment, being outdamaged by two tank specs and beating another two .

defenders fixed LOL

April 29, 2024
Season of Discovery

• Shaman
    • Rolling Thunder can now trigger from Overload versions of Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning.
  • Warlock
    • Felguards summoned by Warlocks will now have their appropriate demon names, instead of just ‘Felguard’. This name will not be permanent like other Warlock pets, and the Felguard’s name will change upon every summon.

Will dot crits be changed to affect reckoning? They currently don’t and dots can crit harder than some melee attacks.

Not going to mention the hunter nerfs?

Or did you decide it was a bad idea to nerf hunters AGAIN when they were not the top dps without touching warriors and rogues so you are trying to not admit to the hunter nerfs having gone through?

I dont play melee hunter, but this is just getting stupid at this point. You keep nerfing hunters without touching any of the other top dps, even when hunter isn’t number 1.

Edit: looks like you added it to post 1, but didnt want to give an update in its own post. My guess is an attempt to try and make it more discreet.

1 Like

May 8, 2024

Season of Discovery

• Fixed an issue with Efflorescence generating frequent immune messages on totems.

are you serious?

1 Like

Oh man. I hope they have some nice surprises in store for phase 4. Waiting almost 2 weeks just to have a slight change to Efflorescence seems cruddy.

Warrior and rogue nerf when?

If melee hunter was doing to much damage, so were they.

1 Like

"Darkmoon faire now spawns in both Mulgore and Elewynn , with one week off in between fairs. " Bis change

Summon bots are in shambles

June 3, 2024

Season of Discovery

• Addressed an issue that caused quest “Goblin Solutions” to sneakily steal extra mines from you.

No class adjustments?

Bittersweet imo. Would be nice to have the game be a bit fresh again, but on the other hand, no class adjustments likely means that a P4 announcement will be here soon

I didnt even know this quest existed! Thanks for the update!

Whats the latest on clerics?

July 10, 2024

Season of Discovery

• The 6-hour wait between applications of Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer and Warchief's Blessing has been reduced to 1 minute.
  • Fixed an issue with the Rolling Thunder rune where it only worked if you also had the Shield Mastery rune equipped. That requirement was accidental and is now removed.
  • Alchemists specialized in Mixology and Transmutation will now always get at least 1 extra resource produced by their specialized recipes. The maximum received from a single recipe is still 4.
  • Main Gauche will now always apply its discount to Sinister Strike, even if the ability does not land. Both of Main Gauche's buffs will now be removed when the rune is removed.
  • All non-Elite, non-Boss enemies in Nightmare Incursions now have health and damage values the same as a standard creature of their level. Previously, most had 50% more damage and health. Experience values for these enemies has been reduced by 33% in most cases, which is still more than standard creatures.
  • Pattern: Leather-Reinforced Runecloth Bag (18 slots) is now available for Undermine Real.
  • Bottomless Bag and Onyxia Hide Backpack now have 20 slots.
3 Likes

Well thanks for doing that right after I burn my transmute cooldown

1 Like

RIP to those that kept their Xmutes going during p3. Inc 1/2 price or less Arcanite Bars now & full price crystals. My 50 bars could have been 100 :frowning: … On the positive side… 25 CDs to go.

Why is the worldbuff change slated as a SoD change but it’s currently in era?

I hate this change to alchemy. What a stupid thing to do that massively screws over people who were diligently making arcanite on cooldown.

Also, because of the unpopularity and length of phase 3, the elixir supply is already incredibly high. There wasn’t as large of a playerbase as the previous phases to be consuming them, so there’s already a massive backstock from phase 3, and now we are going into a new phase with guaranteed 2x procs meaning that supply is only ever going to continue growing. We will never see parity on raid consumables again with this. Thanks Blizzard. I don’t know what kinda crowd was clamoring for this, but I am sure happy you catered to their demands.

1 Like