Season of Discovery Hotfixes - May 8

Any plans on making tnt not a worthless rune?

It would be better if it just added .2 rap scaling to the abilities it effects over 10% flat damage that only effects base damage and changes explosive shot to a 0.11 rap scaling from 0.10… is it so hard to give hunters ANYTHING to improve scaling…

2 Likes

Any word or fix on rogues still not receiving combo points with Honor Among Thieves?? Completely buggy - works for 2 min and then just doesn’t.

66%, there, fixed it for you.

1 Like

it is not, however it is impossible for Blizzard to put their publisher pants on and push back towards all the mediocre PVP players that cant stand hunters, specially ranged being a real menace whining all over the forum.

How hard is it to give rap scaling to dot damage and keep hunter burst the same?

Rap scaling to serpent sting and fire traps when using chimera shot rune and trap launcher rune. Reduce chimera shot damage from serpent sting to 15-20% to keep burst damage about the same.

Pve dps goes up, pvp burst stays the same and hunter dot damage has clear counterplay with being dispellable as posion and magic debuffs by both healers and available consumables.

1 Like

I agree with you mate, I am just expressing why they do nothing about it. That or they just plain hate hunters…

1 Like

Some of the pickup quests such as prophecy (viii) and engine , keep bugging ever since day 1. Are you going to fix this? Why have cooldowns on sharing quests?

Wild Leather Vests is still broken. It is not showing credit for making the gloves.

I just figured this out. You have to repurchase the plans to make the gloves, as the item created in the recipe has now been changed (stats are different). So I can now make two different types of the same item.

You forgot to fix warriors… ALL OF SOD.

Well they forgot to nerf warriors all of classic so its making up for them being broken on the other side of the broken scale.

Are we going to see balances for threat? I ran ZF several times with my guilds shaman tank yesterday and he was topping meters with lightning shield meanwhile as a rogue the best i have is shuriken toss. Dont nerf anyone. Bring everyone else up.

The Gurubashi hunter bow is bugged, it has the same proc as the level 40 version: 50 strength for 15sec. Also the tooltip makes no sense. Please fix…

Warriors never needed a nerf in classic, they were good in one aspect. PVE dps. This game shouldnt be balanced around stupid parses. Parses should be banned.

You need to fix the economy. Tons of people got stupid rich while others had to goto work and had slow progression. And now I’m 50 with 350g and a single Illusion dust cost 25g on my realm. I can’t even afford to enchant two swords. for the full mats for 2 enchants would cost me 392g. WTF!!!

How about refunding the currency on my trinket you decided to just delete ?

(Breadth of the beast)

2 Likes

April 8, 2024

Season of Discovery

• Updated the levels of Fireguard Destroyers in Black Rock Depths to be more appropriate for Phase 3 of Season of Discovery.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Druid Trainer Lognaar to vanish periodically.
  • Non-Engineering and non-Blacksmithing nightmare armaments recipes no longer require a blacksmith hammer to craft.
  • The materials required for the quest “Mixology for Fun and Profit” have been adjusted.
  • Items
    • Darkmoon Card: Sandstorm no longer triggers on every instant cast spell.
    • Tenacity Chain is now Mail (was Leather).
    • Membrane of Dark Neurosis now has spell hit (was Spirit), and now has a spellpower proc (was haste).
    • Breadth of the Beast is now Unique.
  • Druid
    • The Free Wrath cast from Fury of Stormrage will no longer consume Clearcasting.
    • Rumsey Rum no longer 100% procs Omen of Clarity.
  • Mage
    • Balefire Bolt now procs and consumes clearcasting.
    • Balefire Bolt now correctly benefits from the Spellpower Rune.
    • Displacement no longer requires a target.
    • Balefire Bolt now works with Ignite.
    • Conjure Water Rank 6 now conjures 20 waters.
    • Molten Armor now falls off when the rune is swapped out.
    • Balefire Bolt now benefits from and consumes Arcane Blast stacks.
    • Balefire Bolt now benefits from and spends the charges of Combustion.
  • Priest
    • Void Zone damage no longer resets the casting time on your wand.
    • Void Zone now locks the Priest out of the Shadow school when kicked.
    • Void Zone visual changed to be less disruptive.
  • Rogue
    • Fixed a bug with Honor Among Thieves where it could stop working if you tried to gain a combo point on an ally or had your target die from a critical ability.
    • Honor Among Thieves should no longer consider whether the Rogue or their allies are flagged for PvP.
    • Carnage will no longer fall off while Rank 4 Rupture is active.
  • Shaman
    • Tidal Waves will now always apply its increase in Healing Wave case spell, even if the Healing Wave was spell queued.
  • Warrior
    • Shield Slam now correctly has 200% increased threat.
    • Devastate correctly deals 150% weapon damage per second (was 100%).
  • Warlock
    • Felguard will now cast Cleave even when there is only 1 target.
    • Demonic Sacrifice buffs now fall off when the Summon Felguard rune is removed.
  • The Sunken Temple
    • Fixed an issue where Festering Rotslime would despawn and then soft-lock the raid in combat.
      • Avatar of Hakkar and Hakkari Bloodkeeper health lowered by 35%.
    • Eranikus
      • Players should no longer be able to walk on the raised edges of the room.
      • Number of Whelps spawned in second phase reduced to 6 (was 8).
      • Number of Nightmare Scalebane spawned during third phase reduced to 2 (was 3).
      • Period for the Summoning Effect of last phase increased to 9 seconds (was 6 seconds).
      • Number of Whelps and Scalebane spawned during last phase dropped to 3 and 1 (was 4 and 2).
  • Nightmare Incursions
    • Retuned the Unstable Wisp in the Hinterlands Nightmare Incursion to be a bit less punishing for players to deal with.
    • Quest objects for Nightmare Incursions now have multiple simultaneous spawn locations.
    • Reduced the experience awarded by Nightmare Incursion quests.
    • Increased the reputation granted by level 50 quests.
2 Likes

If the flasks are now persisting through death, why cant the Enchanting Sigils?

4 Likes

Big facts either let them persist through death or let it reset the cd after the effect is dispelled or on death. 30 min CD is cringe af on a consume especially with 5 min remaining before a pull.

Right when they posted the hotfix, the hakkar bug happened for us and locked out our raid