Season of Discovery Adjustments Coming Soon - Feb 12, 2024

Give Warlocks their pet upon respawn, otherwise, those 20 seconds is not enough time for us to summon a pet, pop into form (depending on rune), and drink.

9 Likes
  • The Blood Moon buff gained during the event will increase player stamina by 30%.

Wait, instead of fixing PVP as a whole, you’re just fixing a 30 minute event once every 3 hours? Why not just put more stamina on gear? This would fix the issue for PVP in general, not just PVP in STV lol. Please learn to fix this game.

13 Likes

Yeah I really hope they disable dungeons for more than once a day until you are level capped for the next phase. It eliminates what is perhaps the best part of classic – questing in the open world and meeting people. That should be the most efficient way to level.

3 Likes

Ok

chaos bolt, lava burst, shadow word death, raptor strike

what about these abilities.

raptor strike doing more damage than starsurge on half the cooldown is not okay

also, every time i get hit with any of these abilities, they crit. do they just have 100% chance to crit?

11 Likes

my boomie is dead…rerolling melee hunter

9 Likes

The 30% Stam Buff in STV is weird…so we understand there is a One Shot Meta but you only want to fix it during a specific PvP Event?

4 Likes

Why is the default on for the Blood Moon event for PVE servers? It should be default off and an opt in. Simple change I would think.

2 Likes

Hi,

I like the change to health, but could you also address the mana situation? It is so easy to go OOM in STV event and its gunna be even worse with increased stamina. Maybe like 100% mana regen while drinking so that way you still have to break combat, drink, etc.

Also I love the boomkin nerfs, but where are the SPriest nerfs too? SWD hits for just as much, they take reduced damage back, they have insane dot damage along with it, the homies could do alot of damage, self heal from vamp embrace and also shadowfiend. I think SPriest was stronger than Boomkin.

Also my last recommendation…How did so many classes get 2 QoL books,but mages got nothing addressed for water?? I’m out here making 1-2 waters per cast, and I get like 5-6 cast per mana bar. I gotta keep telling people no I am not making you water because it takes forever to do it.

3 Likes

no doubt, these are good changes though

1 Like

Great adjustments, really enjoying the event, but hoping that the lag on Crusader Strike during the STV event will be better w/ the tweak to layer population targets.

1 Like

Raptor strike requires melee range on a class with no gap closers.

Yeah it’s hitting really hard but it’s not like hunters can do that from 35 yards or stealth.

6 Likes

Now nerf mutilate, SWD, melee hunter just as hard

6 Likes

Hi,

I like the change to health, but could you also address the mana situation? It is so easy to go OOM in STV event and its gunna be even worse with increased stamina. Maybe like 100% mana regen while drinking so that way you still have to break combat, drink, etc.

Also I love the boomkin nerfs, but where are the SPriest nerfs too? SWD hits for just as much, they take reduced damage back, they have insane dot damage along with it, the homies could do alot of damage, self heal from vamp embrace and also shadowfiend. I think SPriest was stronger than Boomkin.

Also my last recommendation…How did so many classes get 2 QoL books,but mages got nothing addressed for water?? I’m out here making 1-2 waters per cast, and I get like 5-6 cast per mana bar. I gotta keep telling people no I am not making you water because it takes forever to do it.

2 Likes

Let’s add survivability to all classes by adding magic resistances to gear to accommodate the gear creep.

We’re going to need to address survivability in all situations to keep things like the current mutilate, and hunter pet/melee damage from 1-3 shotting people.

1 Like

I imagine they’re just going to wait it out until population falls a little bit.

The Starsurge change is great.

Shadow Word: Death is hitting for 900. That’s a non-crit 900 instant cast ability when most people have between 1200 and 1500 health.

Fix it.

5 Likes

Turning in the boxes, gives you a good amount of XP.

concussive shot is a gap closer.

Please let us resurrect with our pets spawned in STV during the Blood Moon, or at least make them not cost Soul Shards while the bloodless debuff is up

THANK YEW

2 Likes

Quoted for truth and posterity
Well, attempted to quote it. The post above mine!