Season 4 Timewalking Quest dropping low item level gear

Got 415 …. Come on!! Fix this!

1 Like

I’m just gunna pass on anything but slammin keys and proggin raid.

1 Like

I got the same thing for me just now (415 item for the weekly timewalking)

Sure wish they would fix this ASAP.
Some people would like to get this piece to know on what M+ gear to spend crests.

3 Likes

424 here. I wonder if it’s sol or they will mail us another box

Happened the start of last season too. Good to know they’re keeping up the tradition.

4 Likes

The BlizZard rug pull is all too common now.

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

Unfortunately they won’t replace the loot. Or at least that’s what happened last time.

2 Likes

The name of game is first in and first out.

That is how it is these days. You win with speed by taking advantage of a mistake or lose because you succumb to BlizZard not caring about their current product which they abandoned more than six months ago.

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

I got a 389 lol

1 Like

Someone said you have to do the new raid first? I don’t know if like one boss on LFR real quick is enough to trigger the quest to give real rewards?

The BT box worked fine for a 506 shoulders.

Have not redeemed my weekly cache yet.

Wowhead reports it fixed

Wowhead says its been fixed, guildies are reporting getting appropriate ilvl. I ran the 5 tw’s with 4 guildies…1 got a 460 s3 item, and we all waited to see if there would be a hotfix. Once Wowhead reported it was fixed one of the others in my group opened and got 493. Im probably gonna still wait until I see others confirm its good to go

I just got a 499 trinket from it.

2 Likes

Still sitting on my 421 trinket feeling sad. Screw us who went early I guess :person_shrugging:

Well the Quest is gone , so can’t redo it. What about the 415 I got? So how they going to fix that?

They likely won’t, has to be a dev response to it, CS can do nothing, and they’re likely too busy with tww

Wow I would be mad if I’d already opened mine. They really just don’t do anything about all the people that get shafted? Not a good look lol

1 Like

They never really have, back in legion they changed the pvp skirmish chest mid week, i asked about it since i did it tues, they basically said tough cookies do it next time

1 Like