Season 4 starts August 2nd

honestly thought we were gonna be stuck in this szn till 2023

2 Likes

I can see how the raid tier thing is experimental but they don’t look to be really doing anything new with PVP. At the very least they could try a single season where conquest gear doesn’t scale with rating.

4 Likes

Any word on the s4 enchant? I want something that pulses with the same color of Ion’s skin tone.

6 Likes

is there even any changes happening? all i know is that theres going to be like raiding mythic+ or something like that

We’ll probably get a lizard-like enchant in Dragonlands.

Not as far as I know. They could do something crazy like nerf all legendary items or tier by half in PvP sort of like what they did with corruptions, or buff health across the board via the trinket bonus, etc. Lot of stuff but haven’t seen anything.

1 Like

Oh cool. I hope it causes your weapon to have scales and to randomly spew legal jargon to your questions but without ever providing any tangible answers.

8 Likes

i cant wait to regrind tier gear for no reason

7 Likes

All the the people that got glad late last season sweating right now, hoping inflation jumps 400 points in the next month.

2 Likes

yea this is mad weird. just have to regrind a whole new set of gear again on all char’s. upgrade your condy’s again for the 4th time.

true, i cant afford to be just a one time shadowlands s2 gladiator

1 Like

You’ll be fully geared 3 weeks before s4 ends :smirk:

There’s roughly 9x more Gladiator’s in Unchained than there are in Cosmic, and NA currently has about twice as many people in cutoff range, presumably due to the day one MMR bug. Red dragon should be pretty rare, and would’ve been really rare is we didn’t get jacked MMR for no reason.

EU gonna have like 1300-1600 people getting the mount which is almost in line with old 0.5% glad.

Preach brother. I long for the days where we had a crafted set for alts, an honor set for casual bgers and a conquest set.

That literally should be the entirety of pvp gearing imo.

Compensate the super elites by letting them have some sweet mog (not the 1800 set, something even better). Give them something so flashy it makes the climb worth it.

2 Likes

S3 has 9x the number of S2 glads? Is that accurate?

No, it’s s2 had 8-9x the amount of glad mounts of s3. Made a whoopsie.

6 Likes

Let’s q on your alts and gatekeep people lol.

and new rep and sockets, and max legendaries and max conduits. :nauseated_face: i think imma skip season 4 NGL. wotlk fresh should be out by then i hope

Oh okay lol i was mildly concerned for a second

by august?

1 Like

Yeah I saw the error too and was like no way lol

1 Like

wishful thinkin prolly but it’s all i got. i dont wanna regrind sockets, conduits, tier pieces all over again

1 Like