None nothing notta

none nothing notta

1 Like
4 Likes

Doc Mitchell’s house is a cold lonely house

I spent 2 hours searching season 4 end, end date etc and never saw that post only “we will give a date soon”

your fault.

4 Likes

It would be nice if they’d put a little in-game timer somewhere on the PVP interface.

6 Likes

That’s on you man, there’s clearly a blue post:

2 Likes

reposting the same post doesnt change it.

Doesn’t change that it’s a ‘you’ issue? Yeah I know.

3 Likes

It’s insane how severely handicapped some people are

It’s insane how angry they are when all of their shortcomings and complaints are their fault

5 Likes

Bro, all you had to say was, “Oh snap, I missed that somehow. Thanks for the info.”

Done deal.

5 Likes

Is this a troll post?! It was posted in and out of game in a dozen different places. I googled “The war within wow prepatch” and there were literally 20 articles with the date.

To be fair, blizzard did kinda s---- the bed in regards to posting the actual end time of S4. Their is basically no reason they didn’t post that S4 ended with at 10pm PDT the night before prepatch, with the prepatch post.

Like it is troll to not know it ended on the 22nd, but it’s troll because blizz’s lazy incompetence with communication is excepcted as the norm.

1 Like

Look bro, I hate google as much as the next person, but maybe don’t use the knockoffs if you are taking 2 hours to find something that took most people 2 seconds.

1 Like

Not really. If someone cared enough they could easily find the information. People are just lazy and usually not very smart. Hand feeding everyone with information is enabling stupidity.

You’re*

Isn’t fartwaffle supposed to be gone :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Fartwaffle never gone, always in our hearts.

Fartwaffle is gone but not on the forums yet. I’ll live on as long as Blizz will allow me

Agreed 100% here. It’s kinda silly to just not have a news blog in the launcher the same way that gw2 does.