Season 3 Issue

… buff backstab.

1 Like

Just let the season end ‘organically’

19 Likes

It’s too late for that. Our locally grown, organic meta rotted away because they refused to use pesticides.

13 Likes

hey blueberry ur not welcome in these parts of town…

1 Like

hey guys obviously theyre fixing PVE Tank trinkets to not work on PvP, all planned

1 Like

Is this a git gud situation?

3 Likes

No its a nerf dh situation.

It’s been so long since a blue has shown their face in these parts. I feel like one of those miniature creatures in MIB. The scene where J is looking in the locker and all the tiny creatures view him as their new God.

Kaivax, you are our new God. Our connection to the outside world. Please, we will make ritual sacrifices to honor you. We humbly ask that you beg your superiors for pvp vendors back. We want MoP style gearing and pacing. More spells = more opportunities for players to make outplays.

Dear God Kaivax, please hear our prayer.

5 Likes

This blue post is just a copy paste from the general discussion forum, I wouldn’t get too excited, doubt we will see anything else over here besides the update to this.

Ree re-re-re-re :laughing:

A blizzard employee? What are you doing here? You know this is the Arena forums right?

7 Likes

Too late…

1 Like

Dis a git gud situation?

2 Likes

Has this been fixed?

Hope springs eternal.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope. Still waiting on my title and tabard :rage:

Umm can we get a response on tanks in arena and also if m+ was broken it would be fixed within an hour @ blue guy

Set the timer, it’ll be another 364 days, 11 hours for our yearly blue post.

8 Likes

twisted up all i said every word and every letter dead in the summer got me going under i said it was now or never old wounds recovered one after another hate to tell you things are better

Look guys, this is why we can’t have nice things. A blue posts and you all make this place sound more like the old Arena forums.