Season 3 Artifact Knowledge

Good luck on keeping up on any relevant content with an alt. Getting essences on one character is a big enough pain in the butt. If you are content with playing half a character then yes, you can play your “alts” but you aren’t even playing the same game at that point.

You know two good trinkets will make more difference than most essences do and I have yet to see people complaining they can’t play their alts because they don’t have ‘x’ trinket.

This isn’t true.

The charts on bloodmallet for both say differently - at least for the classes I have looked at.

LMFAO :rofl::rofl:

And this folks is why I’ve said repeatedly not to grind AP. We grinded in Legion only to have all these catch-up mechanics put in, and I learned my lesson. Haven’t done anything beyond an AP emissary here and there (no island expeditions at all - yuk) and I’m doing just fine.

For all of you upset about this, please remember: if they institute another one of these stupid leveling items with a power connected to it, do not grind it out. Just play the game normally and they will add catch-up mechanics like this later.

I actually don’t think they will. I remember in something Ion said, they’re less interested in these “expansion-only” systems and will probably go back to more permanent type content. So thankfully it looks like they learned their lesson. It’s not a good feeling when we just throw our artifact piece in the trash can after two years of working on it, with a 15 second cutscene. lol. Eventually people realize the whole thing was pointless. That’s partly why Classic appeals to so many people, what you achieve there doesn’t get wiped away (unless they move it on to TBC of course but that’s another topic).

2 Likes