Season 3 Already began!? +14 now a +17

I like many others have noticed an increase in health among the mobs in dungeons. My +14 i did had the same health from mobs that would previously of been in a +17.

The modifier when placing the keystone in said that the mobs had 217% health in a +14 which is what it is suppose to be for season 3. For season 2 the modifier for health was suppose to be 152%.

Could i get some clarification as to what is going on here? If we are doing dungeons for a +3 higher keys then what will the reward be for next week? Will we have a -3 to our keys like we did in last season?

Could we get a blue post on why the modifiers for this week have increased by 3 keys? Any clarification as to what this means would be nice to know whats going on.

Thank you!

I think the scaling was in effect the same week the patch dropped, at least the keys I did felt harder. And the new rewards should start on the week mythic ep is available.

The tooltip is currently bugged (presumably something to do with Blizzard’s client vs server patch process). If you check the actual mob health scaling after starting the key, it matches 1.08^(x-2) not 1.10^(x-2); eg. the new scaling is not in effect.

Wrong. Look up known issues. Season’s 3 difficulty was accidentally applied at patch drop and remains in effect.

“displayed”, says nothing about being applied.

1 Like

my +10 waycrest says +114% dungeon, doesn’t seem right, didn’t a 10 used to be like 90%

Look at the post above.

display bug = / = increase in health
we are saying the mobs have more health, not that there is a pixel error.

When you put your key into the keystone and it shows x% for the dungeon, that is bugged so it’s showing season 3 %'s.

The mobs themselves do NOT actually have more health yet.

Yes you’re right. All we see it a post about it so “displayed” must mean someone talking about it but has nbothing to do with the actual dundeon difficulty.