Season 2 to 3 Intermission - Conquest Capping?

In the time span between the new patch dropping, and the Season 3 officially dropping, will we still be able to cap conquest, receive weekly loot based on our current rating, and receive items from capping Conquest?

Additionally, will the S2 Mount still be obtainable should you win enough matches above the appropriate rating?

Thanks!

I believe mounts are still earnable during that period.

1 Like

I believe the only th bg that will happen is you will not move ranks. That locks. Loot and mounts I believe are still fair game for a few weeks.

1 Like

As in no achievements for rankings, but I can still get loot based on whatever my rank ends on for that season?

I.e. CR 1805, currently getting a 405 piece (or higher) on Tuesday, and then capping again on Tuesday would set me up to receive another 405 piece the following reset?

Thanks!

Yes, your rank would be locked, but you would still be able to get your Conquest rewards if you earn them and have any left, as far as anyone can tell. Also, no more elite gear would be obtainable.

1 Like

Yup, exactly what Jodariel said. Tuesday you will be locked. Your rating will not change. If you end at 1805 and then after reset go on an absolute tear that would have been worth 400 points, it does not matter. Rating will not change. Conquest rewards should still be obtainable the next few weeks though. And you should still be able to work towards your mount.

1 Like

Yeah, obviously the ‘end of season rating’ is locked, but I mean reward rating (i.e. 405 from 1800; 400 from 1600, etc.), how do the weekly rewards scale

It is my understanding that it is the same as now. I cold be wrong though.