Season 1 KSM Mage LF Guild

Aotc focused casual guild that has some regular key runners. We ended last season with some of the +20s but tapered off for life reasons at the end of the season. We raid thurs and sun from 8-11 eastern. If your intersted lostmoonofpoosh#1948 on discord or green#1420 in wow.

We raid Sun/Mon and are looking for more players for our roster.

Let me know if we sound like a group you might be interested in:

heyo Moth, Unyielding on Lightbringer is looking for more ranged player to fill our team for mythic content. we achieved Aotc last teir and are looking to push next tier. We raid Tues/Thur 6 - 9 PST with a optional sunday raid. Hit me up in discord Disbeliever#1140

Night Renegades is currently recruiting a Mage! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
1/8M, AotC 8/8H(server 2) 8/8NVotI (server 1) VotI
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Yo! We are currently looking for a ranged dps. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidan-legal-risk-management-28m-recruiting-for-101/1562169

Discord contacts:
Flub#2175
Ever#7963

Would love to chat more! Discord Forreal#1407

Hi there!

Our guild Found a Green Quest is looking for a Mage, DK, Rogue & Boomkin Druid for our Progression raid team. We’re 4/9 Normal Aberrus! We raid Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 PM - 10 PM EST. Goal is AOTC. We run mythic keystones on off nights. Kiuayoukai#2395 is my Discord if you want to chat!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: AOTC in VOTI

To apply:

Please contact Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST, and run Mythic+ Mondays and throughout the week.

Needs: Newer and veteran players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs welcome. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For raid, available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and you can come check out raid or keys with us. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

[A] Lightnings Hand - Nesingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic + content.

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula, Healium or Utopea (Bnet Ailissa#1577) to discuss it some more. You can add me on discord Ailissa/xxsamaraxx1984#6795

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content! New players are encouraged to join our guild we have plenty of players that offer help!

Guild & Server: Area52 [H] :bifactional:
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8H VOTI ABERRUS 8/9 NM
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc

Requirements: Must always strive to improve and move forward, were searching for people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. We are additionally looking for (AOTC) Focused players who are interested in a few Mythic raiding kills. 405 is the required minimum ilvl. Were looking for relaxed, yet serious raiders, but please have some humor. Must be open to swap specs/classes if necessary to accommodate the team; not required but a great plus.
Needs: We have openings for the following spots:
Range DPS and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well

Divine Esports - Stormrage
Abburus: 8/9N 2/9H
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

We are looking for players interested in heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier, and hopefully begin pushing mythic.
  2. High Priority on pushing mythic+ keys (+20s for Hero achievements)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs: *

• Holy Priest
  • Mage / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Discord: Tyrue#1556

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you.

Hello there! I don’t know if you’re still looking for a guild. We are looking for a mage:

US-Sargeras-Alliance

Unbound Eternals is growing!

We are a relaxed, goal-oriented group that loves to progress as far as we can while still preserving the spirit of fun. We are looking to get into some Mythic this patch!

Experience: 8/9N

We are an active home for:

• Mythic Key Pushers
  • Arena Pushers
  • RBG Teams
  • Casual pet/Mount Collectors
  • Crafting Enthusiasts

We are a mostly 21+ group (a few outliers) that realize this is a game to have fun and down some bosses and bust up some battlegrounds.

Our current schedule for 10.1 is:

• Weds/Thurs 7pm-9pm cst (server time)

High need for:
1 heals, with ability to flex dps on farm bosses
1 mage
1 boomy
1 DH

We also do fun alt, xmog, and achievement runs throughout the week and weekend.

Contact via Discord

Allegrata: Allegrata#5270

Stupiddart: SthrnRebel#7123

Dingo: RatedD4Dingo#3373

Callmealice: Quora#1337

Hey there, our guild would be interested in chatting with you about a spot! We’d love to add another Mage to our roster, if our days & times work for you and we interest you, hit me up so we can chat!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9N & 3/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

We are Discrepancy on Illidan. We are a group of former AoTC and Mythic Raiders who aim to get AoTC and push mythic in Aberrus and beyond. Our core are a bunch of people who have been playing since the early days of WoW. We raid Friday and Saturday nights 8PM EST to 1030PM EST. We are looking for good people who are a personality match to the guild and are good players. We are 8/9 Normal after our first run and plan to be into heroic tonight after downing Sarkereth.

You like playing the “D-tier” spec but play it at a high level and are way more comfortable on that then the S Tier? We are the guild for you. We play this game for fun and want our guildies to have fun playing. We do still pay attention to roles though so no sorry we can’t run 10 melee dps.

We are a Mid-core guild. Our player base are adults with responsibilities, so we understand there are things more important than the game. Communication is key though. If you are interested reach out to Kippo BTag Kippo#1334 or discord Kippo#2813

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We raid Sun/Wed 8-11pm EST. Our guild leader/raid leader has been leading guilds and raids since Vanilla. While we do focus on progression and obtaining AOTC, we don’t treat it like a job. We have a dedicated M+ Officer who was >3k this last season. He, and all of us, are willing to run keys of all levels. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203

Guild & Server : US-Area 52
Raid Times/Days Friday/Saturday 7-11pm EST
Current Progression : 5/8M Season1 , 8/8N Aberrus
Recruitment Contacts : through discord-Jazzmaster#2788
Requirements : Mythic Raiding exp. , open to doing Mythic+, Okay with using RCLootCouncil

i would but i heard you got a dickhead of an officer so imma pass

Hello, Moth! GFY Enterprises (Fizzcrank/Aggramar) is currently 9/9N, 5/9H (Season 1 AOTC and 5/8M)- looking for a mage to join our Mythic raiding team! We raid Tues/Wed nights at 9p-12a EST, with an optional alt raid on Saturdays. We also run M+ keys all week long :smiley: We’re a pretty friendly group, and are always happy to help fellow guildies! We’d love to hear from you! <3
Syrkette#1449 Bnet
Syrk#9540 Disc