Searching for guild

Hey, Athalstan. Hope this finds you well.

Out of the Hordeinary is a growing social guild that will be rolling Horde-side on Myzrael (PvE-Pacific). We’re an inclusive, casual guild, focused on a variety of activities, excluding raiding or PvP ranking, but including off-the-wall community events. Newcomers are absolutely welcome, and we’re focused on making our group a cohesive community of folks who invest in one another.

I’ve linked our recruitment thread below for more information. I look forward to hearing from you!

PvE, Mankrik
We already have a pretty solid guild with an active Discord. Just need to fill a few more roles. Feel free to check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual-warriors-needed/

If you decide to give PvP a go we would love to have you. It also brings a fresh impact on game economy .

[H] <Eternal> Thalnos

Guild Type: both raid and PvP oriented . Will have pre made battleground groups, and scheduled world PvP events.

Raid Times: We will be aiming to schedule raids starting between 6pm and 9pm EST, weekends. This will be dependent on guild members.

Event Times: Maybe on weekend afternoons, lets see what you guys think.

Classes Needed: All roles needed, we have a raid main-tank.

We are a motivated new guild, seeking players of all skill levels. Our goal is to create a fun, helpful community with strong ambitions. The core group of this guild have been gaming together for a few years now. Some of us played in 2005 and quit early WoTLK. All in all we are a very chill group, I’m sure we are the right fit .

Discord: Add GrapeApe#1703 or type this channel
_https://discord.gg/DXdPJd (remove underscore)

cheers

Hey Athalstan! I am here recruiting for the guild Bound for Failure! Which is kind of a BS name since we plan to clear all content! We are a PVP/PVE guild on the big server of Faerlina! We are a 2 or 3 days a week semi-hardcore raiding guild with a little emphasis on PVP! If you are interested here is the link to our guild post! [<Bound For Failure> HORDE | NA | PVP| FAERLINA| SEMI-HARDCORE AND CASUAL PVE AND PVP GUILD]
The only thing we can’t offer is that we are on a PVP server, but I promise you as the GM I will help and play with you as much as possible!
We hope to hear from you soon and are excited to see you in Vanilla!!

So uh, yeah you have a lot of responses here. I’ll keep it simple. Infernal is recruiting.

We are Horde on Thalnos, a PVP server, which is kind of off from what you’re looking for, but we are going to be casually leveling to 60 and we are new player friendly.

Add my battletag Achilles#13238
Or my Discord Achilles#4076

If you are interested! We have experienced leadership and have been active in multiple games since 2004.

We are a very casual guild made up of WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. We love helping new players and thrive on group gameplay and forming a tight nit community. Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]

Check us out, you may like what you read:

Every Member is Currently Taking votes across every aspect of the guild /Lootsytem/sever etc… Everything is going to b locked in & not changed by 8/21 Only thing not going to b locked it is Guild name as we’re taking every members suggestion & putting into a Voting Poll which starts 8/21 [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hi Athalstan,

I’m Oheowyn from the Sisters of Sylvanas on the Bloodsail Buccaneers server. We’re a close knit bunch that do a lot of things together - and you would be a welcome addition! We have a really fun atmosphere and we’re a very supportive crew, which is really great for people who are new to the game.

Here’s our forum posting below - I hope you give it a read and see if it fits what you’re looking for. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me (details in the guild listing). Hope to hear from you!!

Hi Athalstan,

Ascended is a relaxed classic wow Guild. We will be rolling Alliance on ~Faerlina~Pvp-EST. We have a lot of experience playing previously on private servers together, and are inviting new members to continue and recreate that vanilla experience in World of Warcraft Classic!

All classes are welcome, leadership role will be made available after launch to those members that fit the gaps made as we expand.

All classes and specs are welcome, so bring your friends!

We understand the majority of the playerbase is much older and more mature in their personal lives, therefore we will be pushing into endgame content at a pace that reflects that on weekday evenings.

Discord- Nicorth#6211

Hey Athalstan,

<Vanilla> is looking for all levels of experience to join our ranks!

Hello :slight_smile: The Tail End on Pagle is still recruiting. We have a spot open for any class you’d like to play.

Who Are We?
A Semi-Hardcore Alliance raiding guild. Effort is expected, but without dedicating your life to WoW. Pagle Server.

Recruitment:
Currently taking both raiders and people who are just socially inclined. A healthy guild chat is a happy guild chat.

Class Needs: All - but filling up fast.

Guild Culture:
A guild for fun leveling, and then raiding when we hit 60. We’ll work to get each other pre-raid BiS those final few levels and in the weeks before starting MC. Raids are the last two days before reset, thus the name. :slight_smile: I raided through AQ40 in vanilla, and plan to clear Naxx at some point. Not a super-hardcore guild, but not casual either. Joking and joviality is encouraged, including NSFW humor. But toxicity is not tolerated. No culture war stuff either.

Expectations:
We’ll be hitting Ony and MC seriously come late October. Raiders don’t need to have full BiS and be min/maxed, but are expected to have some BiS, and close-to-BiS gear in other slots. Full enchants expected, and bringing plenty of your pots. Everyone is ready to roll at least 5 min before raid start.

Raid Schedule:
Sun/Mon 9-12 EST (6-9 PST)

Join us on Discord at /discord.gg/KC9Au5a

Just another option good luck finding a home

Hey! If you’re still looking I’d love to chat with you! We’re a fun engaged community always looking for more! 🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE

Hey Athalstan,

The Gaming Spot - Atiesh : NA Alliance (Semi-Hardcore)

ABOUT US
The Gaming Spot is a community of gamers that all share one common love: Warcraft. Founded in September of 2017, our inclusive community engages in a multitude of different content ranging from legacy content (Herald of the Titans) to raiding (Classic and retail) to charity events (Friendship Birb). Regardless of your background, The Gaming Spot has something for everyone! If you wish to raid with us in Classic WoW, read on to learn more about our raid team, goals for classic, and how to apply. Casuals are welcome to join without applying! LGBTQ friendly!

OUR GOALS

• Clear content in a timely and efficient manner
  • Begin raiding MC and Onyxia’s Lair no later than the first week of October
  • Maintain a roster of at least 50 players
  • Provide a friendly and supportive raiding environment that fosters positive relationships
    Loot System
    Loot Council
    Raiding Hours
    Saturday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Sunday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Recruitment Needs:
    Rogue - Multiple slots open
    Feral Druid (DPS) - 1 slot left
    Warlock - 1 slot left
    Holy Paladin - 3 slots left

Discord Link

https://discord.gg/vTfTGW8

Application Link

https://tinyurl.com/yy8845jo

Hi Athalstan,

I’m not sure if you have found a guild yet or not, but I feel we might have what you’re looking for. We have a positive environment that’s literally in our application agreement. Our goal isn’t to recruit the high-end elitist raiders, but instead to train new folks and help them become good raiders without the toxic attitudes. Let us help you hep us get there! Here’s our regular spiel:

<Exiled> is a semi-hardcore Horde raid guild on Skeram catering to serious, mature players with a life. Raids are Tuesdays & Fridays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific with Sunday mornings for a second run with European players. Join us in Discord to keep up with all the details (link in the video below)

Raid times: Tuesdays from 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern shouldn’t take more than 2 hours most nights. Fridays will be utilized for any content that we couldn’t finish on Tuesdays (should be rare or during progression) or used for 20-man raids or PvP. Sunday mornings (NA) or evenings for European players will be our second raid time. You can join either raid to match your schedule best, or both with an alt.

Server: We have decided to roll on Skeram as it’s now known for being a streamer-free zone and is a reasonable queue.

Officer Experience: Almost all of the guild’s officers have full Classic or Vanilla raid experience, including a Scarab Lord amongst us. Many of them have been raiding for years and are very confident with every encounter. Our top PvPers have also ranked up to 10, 11, and 13 in the past.

Guild stability: the guild was originally established during patch 1.11 on The Venture Co. server long before TBC. The management that resurrected this guild from ruins and brought it to a top TBC guild on the server is now doing it again and we are reforming with a huge base of original members, and dozens of new friends gathered from other servers where we practiced this content for years.

Loot: We understand that this is a nostalgic experience for most so we’re going to be running a traditional DKP system. Since we understand that the system could be manipulated, we have implemented two factors to avoid abuse; namely a regular decay, and a loot council that can intervene with common sense to prevent a malicious or unreasonable scenario. However, since we have an amazing group of mature adults thus far, we don’t anticipate this council will require engagement.

If you’re interested in finding out more, we have a few awful videos (example below) on our website that follows a long tradition of terrible websites (ExiledClassic) but we recommend you hop into the discord (link in the video below if you open it in YouTube) and check it out yourself. We can help directly address your questions or concerns that way.

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!

~Borris

P.S. we don’t give you the discord link too easily on purpose: we are not looking for lazy schmucks waiting to get carried, we expect effort and drive out of our people!

If you’re still looking, add me on bnet jjswat#1342 if you want to chat and/or read our post here: [H][Fairbanks] <Vanilla Fire> is a semi-hardcore guild looking for members

hello. .my name is weemoo… i joined a small streamer community 3 weeks b4 launch thinking i will have help alll the time and people to quest with and it has been the OPPOSITE. if you can help me with this issue i would be forever grateful as this is my first time playing WoW. i have playedMMORPGs for years so im just struggling with the WoW information. Please hear my cry for help, for no one else will. right now i just arrived in thousand needles asking for help in general and being ignored. just looking for some nice people to play with. Thanks for listening. the best way to get in contact with me is in game- IGN: weemoo… or my blizzard name Chexyy#1573

I sent a request.

Quick update, we moved to Westfall (Alliance) and all of our positions are now full except mage, so if you want to raid as a caster you need to let me know asap.
Or as a bench raider, I am always accepting players in as bench raiders.

We have a very strong roster, most of us are in our 20’s/30’s at this point.

And I’ve been very careful of not allowing Friend/Social members in yet so I know exactly who is doing what, where and when and very micromanaged.

Again, i sent a request. If you’re interested - let me know.

Updated link:

is recruiting! we are a wow classic guild on the server Rattlegore PvP we are Horde as well!
We plan on doing A ton of Pve and Clearing all content in a fun and non toxic way
we do like to have fun and take jabs at eachother but know when to settle down and focus!
we raid friday saturday and sundays
add me on Btag Salty#12139 or discord Miesur#9323
LET US GIVE YOU