Searching for guild

Hello,
I’m a new player with minimal knowledge of the game. Looking for a friendly guild for one of the PvE servers (preferably PvE). I don’t want to experience this game as a solo adventurer. That defeats the purpose of an mmo right? So I’m looking for a guild that will make every attempt to do things together. I’m over 18. I’m friendly. I can devote a fair amount of time to the game. What more can I say… recruit me.

Character TBD

5 Likes

Check us out, might fit in with the ENCORE!

Discord: BnH247#9580 - add me on discord, sounds like you would be a good fit in our casual team or the guild in general, we have plenty of friendly and helpful people and adding guides every day.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/horde-myzrael-pve-red-team-27-40-blue-team-4-12-40-pdt-730-pm-thur-sat-sun-loot-council-the-insane-semi-hardcore-casual-social-pvp-only/252044/38

Would be glad to have you Athalstan, a couple of us are in discord now if you want to hop in and say hi.

We are original WoW players (most of us). communityu is the game. IMO the game is best played not hard core burnout nor filthy casual, but somewhere in between. if this is appealing to you, hit us up.

https:// + discord.gg/4NTNEu Please remove the + and the spaces from the link so you can search for our server if you so choose.

What time you guys going to raid

1 Like

No matter what any guild tells you, things will change and be dictated by the actual player base available at the time, but my goal is somewhere between 6pm central -1am central.

1-2 nights a week and 1 weekend day.

Feel free to check us out, and have fun on classic!

Hey, Athalstan. Hope this finds you well.

Out of the Hordeinary is a growing social guild that will be rolling Horde-side on Myzrael (PvE-Pacific). We’re an inclusive, casual guild, focused on a variety of activities, excluding raiding or PvP ranking, but including off-the-wall community events. Newcomers are absolutely welcome, and we’re focused on making our group a cohesive community of folks who invest in one another.

I’ve linked our recruitment thread below for more information. I look forward to hearing from you!

PvE, Mankrik
We already have a pretty solid guild with an active Discord. Just need to fill a few more roles. Feel free to check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual-warriors-needed/

If you decide to give PvP a go we would love to have you. It also brings a fresh impact on game economy .

[H] <Eternal> Thalnos

Guild Type: both raid and PvP oriented . Will have pre made battleground groups, and scheduled world PvP events.

Raid Times: We will be aiming to schedule raids starting between 6pm and 9pm EST, weekends. This will be dependent on guild members.

Event Times: Maybe on weekend afternoons, lets see what you guys think.

Classes Needed: All roles needed, we have a raid main-tank.

We are a motivated new guild, seeking players of all skill levels. Our goal is to create a fun, helpful community with strong ambitions. The core group of this guild have been gaming together for a few years now. Some of us played in 2005 and quit early WoTLK. All in all we are a very chill group, I’m sure we are the right fit .

Discord: Add GrapeApe#1703 or type this channel
_https://discord.gg/DXdPJd (remove underscore)

cheers

Hey Athalstan! I am here recruiting for the guild Bound for Failure! Which is kind of a BS name since we plan to clear all content! We are a PVP/PVE guild on the big server of Faerlina! We are a 2 or 3 days a week semi-hardcore raiding guild with a little emphasis on PVP! If you are interested here is the link to our guild post! [<Bound For Failure> HORDE | NA | PVP| FAERLINA| SEMI-HARDCORE AND CASUAL PVE AND PVP GUILD]
The only thing we can’t offer is that we are on a PVP server, but I promise you as the GM I will help and play with you as much as possible!
We hope to hear from you soon and are excited to see you in Vanilla!!

So uh, yeah you have a lot of responses here. I’ll keep it simple. Infernal is recruiting.

We are Horde on Thalnos, a PVP server, which is kind of off from what you’re looking for, but we are going to be casually leveling to 60 and we are new player friendly.

Add my battletag Achilles#13238
Or my Discord Achilles#4076

If you are interested! We have experienced leadership and have been active in multiple games since 2004.

We are a very casual guild made up of WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. We love helping new players and thrive on group gameplay and forming a tight nit community. Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]

Check us out, you may like what you read:

Every Member is Currently Taking votes across every aspect of the guild /Lootsytem/sever etc… Everything is going to b locked in & not changed by 8/21 Only thing not going to b locked it is Guild name as we’re taking every members suggestion & putting into a Voting Poll which starts 8/21 [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hi Athalstan,

I’m Oheowyn from the Sisters of Sylvanas on the Bloodsail Buccaneers server. We’re a close knit bunch that do a lot of things together - and you would be a welcome addition! We have a really fun atmosphere and we’re a very supportive crew, which is really great for people who are new to the game.

Here’s our forum posting below - I hope you give it a read and see if it fits what you’re looking for. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me (details in the guild listing). Hope to hear from you!!

Hi Athalstan,

Ascended is a relaxed classic wow Guild. We will be rolling Alliance on ~Faerlina~Pvp-EST. We have a lot of experience playing previously on private servers together, and are inviting new members to continue and recreate that vanilla experience in World of Warcraft Classic!

All classes are welcome, leadership role will be made available after launch to those members that fit the gaps made as we expand.

All classes and specs are welcome, so bring your friends!

We understand the majority of the playerbase is much older and more mature in their personal lives, therefore we will be pushing into endgame content at a pace that reflects that on weekday evenings.

Discord- Nicorth#6211

Hey Athalstan,

<Vanilla> is looking for all levels of experience to join our ranks!

Hello :slight_smile: The Tail End on Pagle is still recruiting. We have a spot open for any class you’d like to play.

Who Are We?
A Semi-Hardcore Alliance raiding guild. Effort is expected, but without dedicating your life to WoW. Pagle Server.

Recruitment:
Currently taking both raiders and people who are just socially inclined. A healthy guild chat is a happy guild chat.

Class Needs: All - but filling up fast.

Guild Culture:
A guild for fun leveling, and then raiding when we hit 60. We’ll work to get each other pre-raid BiS those final few levels and in the weeks before starting MC. Raids are the last two days before reset, thus the name. :slight_smile: I raided through AQ40 in vanilla, and plan to clear Naxx at some point. Not a super-hardcore guild, but not casual either. Joking and joviality is encouraged, including NSFW humor. But toxicity is not tolerated. No culture war stuff either.

Expectations:
We’ll be hitting Ony and MC seriously come late October. Raiders don’t need to have full BiS and be min/maxed, but are expected to have some BiS, and close-to-BiS gear in other slots. Full enchants expected, and bringing plenty of your pots. Everyone is ready to roll at least 5 min before raid start.

Raid Schedule:
Sun/Mon 9-12 EST (6-9 PST)

Join us on Discord at /discord.gg/KC9Au5a

Just another option good luck finding a home