Searching for CE guild in Shadowlands (Hunter)

Hey all, I’m Finalflame, currently a BM Hunter, 5/12M Ny’alotha. I’m seeking a CE guild to join for Shadowlands. To elaborate, I’ve commit to staying put and raiding with my current guild until we call it quits for the xpac, at which it is my intention to leave. It’s a great group of people (and a place I’ve called home for over 8 years), but the progression isn’t where I’d like to be anymore. I consider myself a decent player and capable of achieving CE each tier.

Why am I looking for a guild this far out? I’d like a chance to get to know the people before I transfer over. I figure I can level up an alt, run keys, etc. I can arrange a trial raid if needed.

What I’m looking for:
2-3 nights/week
7pm Eastern earliest start, 11:30pm Eastern latest end. I cannot go later than that, please do not post if your raids go outside that window.
Weekdays preferred, but can do weekends
Prefer Alliance. Will consider Horde for the right fit.
History of achieving CE each tier. I am not looking for a brand new guild that just formed.
Prefer a mature guild, not one primarily full of the younger crowd (For reference I’m in my low 30’s)
Alt runs a +

About me:
Currently playing a BM Hunter, since MM just can’t keep up. I enjoy playing alts on the side, primarily my ele/resto shaman.
Been raiding since mid-WOTLK, other than a 4 year break I took from about 2015-2019.
I enjoy the social aspect of WoW. What makes the game for me is the people I play with. Without that, I wouldn’t still be going.
I am a competitive player. I enjoy pushing myself in raiding, as well as M+. My M+ group no longer pushes keys as hard since we got all +15’s done, so my io isn’t as high as I’d like (I can’t stand PuGs). My enjoyment of PvP comes and goes. I’ve never been great at it, but I enjoy it in small spurts.

I’m posting on my main, so if you want to check out logs, they’re under this character.

If you want to chat more, add either my battletag (Finalflame#1825) or Discord (Finalflame#5749)

But you are 5/12M? Most, if not all CE guilds, won’t even bat an eye towards you unless you are atleast 9-10/12. Just a heads up

You’re probably right, but the other option is to join a guild for short-term to get to that point, and I don’t really care to do that. No harm in trying, right? If I didn’t think I was capable, I wouldn’t try.

Hi Finalflame,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. Our roster is almost entirely between their late 20s and late 30s, and the culture within our group is generally more mature than your typical raid of college kids. Most of the guild also have professional and family commitments that make our 7-10pm EST ideal for their schedule.

We’ve recruited a couple players in situations similar to yours (their guild is currently progging on N’Zoth), and would expect you to play with us on an alt, mostly to get a sense of whether you’d be a culture fit for us.

Now I should emphasize that, with your prior raid experience, this group may be a bit of jump for you in terms of organization, preparation, and progression speed. About 70% of the raid has CE level experience and a few have US top 10 experience. That said, we have one play who has only been playing WoW for 2 months, and offer the technical skills resources and raid environment that provides an excellent opportunity for players with a good attitude and a willingness to learn to develop themselves as raiders.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to speak further before deciding to apply.