Searching for a Casual raid group H/A

As the title says, Ret Paladin or Hunter looking for a casual guild to do heroic raids and run M+ with in Dragonflight. would prefer to raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30pm Central (10:30 Est, 7:30 pacific.) or somewhere in that time frame. Days and Times are not a deal breaker.

Heya. If you want to enjoy all content with a small, tight knit group of people that like to play the game for the sake of having fun together rather than push maximum efficiency and treat a game like its a second job then let’s chat.

We do everything from Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts to relaxed raiding to chilling in discord and just talking (I know right… actual social interaction…). Loot will come. Finding good people to play with is another thing entirely.

Anywho, here’s the obligatory guild wall of text:

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and push M+ keys but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!

Hey there! I’m the GM of HR Department a newly formed lead guild for an established cross-server community. (Guild based on Silver Hand). We are an AOTC and M+ group focused on building a collaborative and inclusive environment.

We raid Wed/Thurs nights from 8-11ET (5-8PT). If you think we might be a fit, you can reach me on disc at Ky#8778

Our longer description is available here

Hello. Day Raiders is a new guild focusing on morning raids. We will be planning 2 raids a week starting around 8-9 AM. We will have a flexible raid schedule but will be raiding 2 times a week. If you are interested send me a message.
BN Jolenar#11150
discord Ryaden#5511

Hey Brandoni!

We are a guild on Dalaran and although we haven’t set a clear raiding schedule just yet, most of our players are EST so you’d fit right in with that. I will leave our post here with my add on the bottom if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Thanks for the replies, bumping for more

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Alliance sister guild

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 11/11H (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 11/11H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - MYTHIC - 2/11 M (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Misfits - HEROIC - 7/11H (8pm - 11pm CST, M) - phestuke#1102

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey! From what you described, it sounds like my guild is a perfect place for you! . We are an AoTC guild that usually gets about halfway through mythic before the next tier, hoping to push that a bit. My bnet is KingFirmin#1435 and my discord is Firminator#4710 if you are interested!

Hey - you seem like a perfect fit for us! All of our info is here: [H] <The Defiance> 10/10 N 2/10 H AOTC guild looking for more!

Add Tim#1765 as a friend in game or message Adversarial#3162 on Discord for more info!