Screwed up TR vendors and you were probably affected

Yes fine but that still isn’t a huge issue for me because I never expect to actually win in that situation. So not much was lost because I had no expectations.

I probably would ask for my money back just because in that situation because people have consumer rights (even though I didn’t really care), in this game though nothing belongs to us so I wouldn’t bother.

its 2 weeks of doing a single untimed or timed 15. its actually about a grand total of 2 hours over the course of 2 weeks depending on group.

congrats on your skin tho!

2 Likes

Well when the title says “and you were probably affected” then clearly the premise is the majority did. But 50k is a hell of a grind.

Has it only affected priest class or everyone who bought shoulders?

A necessary side effect imo. Just because it’s not BiS for the cookie cutter build doesn’t mean it’s not BiS for an alternative build someone came up with because they dislike a particular talent or trait. For example I can’t stand the talent Breath of Sindragosa, but all the DK gearing guides assume you have it so I have to figure things out on my own. If OP is right about this and something like this happened with a plate piece that was BiS for Ret Paladin, useless for BoS builds, but BiS for Obliteration builds I wouldn’t get a TR refund even though it’s my BiS because the standard BoS builds don’t want it, but Ret Paladins would get a TR refund. That’s ridiculous and makes talent choices feel intentionally meaningless.

Either everyone with those armor types should get a refund, or no one should.

5 Likes

Any leather/cloth wearer who bought shoulders, there is also now a post on wowhead about this issue and the disparity in treatment between spriests/others.

1 Like

might be because that is the only item in the game in which that combination exists for spriests? random guess

1 Like

then why are you responding? im confused why lfr casuals always come into these topics with their uninformed opinions. just because YOU cant perform doesnt mean others dont want to. go farm old content and leave the big kids alone.

4 Likes

Because OP made a topic for discussion on the forum for discussion.

Basically you are saying no one other than the small number of people who were affected by this can post in this thread and you actually aren’t the forum police so you can’t tell me I can’t.

If only the people who were affected by this posted, OPs thread probably would have faded off without any replies.

Leather user here. While I didn’t buy the shoulders, if I had and I cared, and wasn’t given a refund, I’d be mad. Especially given this obnoxious answer of “power.”

Simple solution. If Blizz makes a mistake, they should offer to fix it fairly for everyone.

10 Likes

the topic is about informing players that they might have missed out on min-maxing their character due to an error on blizzard’s part and you come in here like “well who wasted time on rng anyways lul, i dont so none of you should”. so yeah im telling you to go away.

9 Likes

Sorry you can’t do that either.

Correction, you are that mages sock puppet so why spam pretending you are someone else.

I’m sorry you had this happen.

A few major gaffs have had me putting in tickets and I am so disgusted by the new answer of go to the forums or twitter etc. Why bother with CS anymore really then? It’s disgusting, I’m sorry to see you go but really hope they start taking customer service more seriously.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine farming 50,000 TR, at least this early, but if I did and this happened I know I’d be furious.

5 Likes

its my other account nimrod, post on your main so i can look you up

1 Like

Yeah it’s a serious joke. I can’t believe CS is actually getting worse.

4 Likes

Doesn’t make it any less of a sockpuppet.

is this better? go away

That sucks. Hopefully you get the better item next time.

Personally, it wouldn’t have affected me. I don’t have the TR to buy any pieces.

1 Like

Cuz you spend most of your time trying to reply to every thread to get attention instead of actually playing.

5 Likes