SCREW THE LORE! What ridiculous thing do YOU want to add to the game?

Tamable druids.

7 Likes

“Im a mannoroth rogue!”

Thanks for the new religion.

1 Like

An expansion where the Goblins go Rogue and build a bunch of bots to farm all the resources out of Azeroth and we have to fight the Bots…

Throw in a Terminator Side Story for reasons

1 Like

I want the title ‘Loa of Cookies’ and the little mammoth mount from Zul’drak. Oh and Gnome Paladins and Mechagnome Druids.

:cookie:

10 Likes

We might kind of have that story brewing already with the Blingtron stuff?

more mankini’s

edit: and male giggle physics just because

4 Likes

I just want to be able to fly.

3 Likes

Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.

3 Likes

Well done player housing - and I really want it to not be a “expansion feature” that gets forgotten about as soon as we move to the next expansion. There are ways to do it correctly and add depth and the ability to add to it moving forward, but who knows if blizzard will ever do it. :frowning:

3 Likes

Playable San layn bloodmage class

2 Likes

Better Nightborne customisation. Which I’d argue is the most unlikely thing in this thread to be added.

7 Likes

I want Gnome Druids.

I want bunny form feral Gnome druids, and I’m absolutely serious. I’d play that all day. I’d re-roll this Nelf in a heartbeat and lose Shadowmeld for the glory of the feral bunny.

pandaren, vulpera and dwarf druids
goblin and worgen monks
orc and draenei demon-hunters
night-elf paladins
gnome paladins
worgen paladins

Have you heard about ducks in warcraft?

1 Like

lightsabers I want lightsabers and jedis in this game

The new xpac sponsered by Lucas Films and Disney

Red skinned, fel scarred Draenei Warlocks

slams fist on table
I WANT THEM NOW BLIZZARD!

Also necromancers. Since we’re throwing lore out the window, having DKs already doesn’t matter

3 Likes

Gnome druids.

A Cold-War style expac that focuses on the internal problems of Horde and Alliance.

Armor for warlock demons.

More one or limited-use items.

Kaelthas to come back from the shadowlands with us and lead his people. Also retcon the disgraceful lore they gave him when they turned him into a loot pinata

1 Like