Scourge Event Nerfed - Thank You

281 people are against you.

You still think you’re in any position to call yourself the majority?

1 Like

Have you ever heard the saying your right to swing you fist stops at my face? I would have been fine with them just making it so you can opt out but there needed to be a way to opt out. Unlike most here I played during the actual event it was fun a few days then it got really old. This is back when I was a kid and actually enjoyed being a jerk and doing stuff like random ganking. Cities were basically unusable and there was very little skill component which was the bigger issue.

4 Likes

Funny when the 5000ish people liking the issues with covenants posts on the beta forums get brought up we are told they don’t represent the majority :slight_smile:

5 Likes

nope, never heard it.
i don’t think zombies care about your rights.
they’re zombies.

i think you’ll find that most here, were around for the original.

are you aware that this event was not going to be like the pre-wrath event?
there had been significant changes made.
it wasn’t going to be a “do over”.

3 Likes

Puling numbers out of thin air isn’t water in your glass doofus.

Mine is literally right there for all to see, it literally doesn’t take a lot to see who are really being the no fun allowed turds who are laughing and gloating at all the misery for the big bad muh griefers.

And I am mad, mad that Blizzard caves to immature twits like you.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Sadly that is true.

2 Likes

I’m not?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/covenant-system-design-flaws-discussion/611673

Sorry it’s 4000 still probably the most liked post in the history of the forums.

I’m not gloating at anything I’m just glad there is an opt out I think the other changes are overboard but there needed to be an opt out.

1 Like

Zombies who are controlled by players.

Very doubtful

I was not again I can’t agree with the massive nerfs all I wanted was an opt out. As long as I could collect any mog gear and not have to deal with trolls I was just fine with letting you guys wreck warmode.

1 Like

No point in an opt out when it’s completely neutered it might as well not exist.

Enjoy the peace I guess.

Rolls eyes

2 Likes

I literally said I don’t agree with the massive nerfs all I wanted was an opt out. Try reading before spewing rage.

1 Like

The event effectively doesn’t exist

1 Like

So it doesn’t exist,then i wasted my time here .

1 Like

so… you weren’t aware that there were already massive changes.
you weren’t aware that in comparison to the original, it had already been “nerfed into the ground”… prior to the additional changes which turned it into this “non event”.

you have no idea how it was going to work, but you’re having some kind of knee-jerk reaction, based solely on your incorrect assumptions that it was going to be a “do over” of the previous event?

k.

5 Likes

Recolors of the Warfront sets. There’s a thread with a link somewhere but I’m too hungover to find it

So no blessed battlegear of undead slaying :frowning:

1 Like

Sadly no. I would love a recolor in white with gold details.

One can only dream.

1 Like

I would not care I would still want an opt out. I just have no wish to deal with it in the slightest. Even as it is now I will be using the opt out as long as there’s an opt out they could make zombies one shot players for all I car.

4 Likes

As far as other people spoiling your fun, your fun should be spoiled when it involves harassing people who would rather not participate. I would think you would be in favor of a opt in, but apparently not. It’s only fun for you if you can force people who don’t like to PVP to engage in PVP. Since that is your idea of fun, you deserve to have your fun spoiled. The real reason you do not want an opt- in is that we all suspect that given a choice, the vast majority of players would probably opt-out.

As an aside, I think PVP servers should be brought back and given their own rules so that people who like PVP will not have to interact much with people who don’t like PVP.

4 Likes

We are getting the same scourge event like for LK … Can’t wait to kill Nathanos …

That is this whole argument in a nutshell.

People who want PvP events like this want EVERY server to be a PvP server.

People like us want our PvE servers since this is primarily a PvE game.

Our 2 player bases cannot co-exist. PvPers want to kill the PvEers they can never ever get to because we don’t turn on war mode.

Just keep them on their own server and let them have their own rules…

3 Likes

Honestly? If that’s what it’d take to have it happen, i’d go with this.