Scarlet Crusade Guild. Interest?

I have a soft spot in my heart for the Scarlet Crusade. It was my very first role-play I ever got into. I remember rolling my very first level 1 warrior on Argent Dawn server. I was so bad at the time, but I walked into Goldshire and I see someone in Scarlet Garb. They gave me a free Scarlet Crusade standard issue shield and I was hooked from then on. Good times, good times.

But more to the point. Me and a few friends of mine have been doing the Roleplay recently, fighting the good fight for Humanity against the Scourge. The Crusade has definitely fallen on hard times in the modern retail version of the game, but I see no reason why we can’t get some RP going in the Vanilla era when the Crusade was at its height. What does the server think. Is anyone interested? Maybe we could create a guild. I make this thread in the spirit of community RP and togetherness <3

5 Likes

Glad to see more roleplay guilds and groups popping up. I suggest advertising in the Bloodsail discord server as well in case you don’t find any interest here.

1 Like

Also join the RP channel if you haven’t already and advertise there. I love your concept, I just don’t have a character that would fit. I hope you flourish!