Scared shadowlands will continue bfa systems

same rng lootbox on tuesday,same lfr/n/h raids since most cant do mythic and an arbitrary tower grind like visions/islands that doesnt matter.

yep its the same exact thing they are doing now and will end up doing for the next 3 years.

the sad thing is they will still do it.

That sounds like a challenge blizz will gladly take.

1 Like

What’s there to buy or be excited about?

I’m gonna buy it but I’m not pre-ordering until I hear more. Even then, once we learn more from the 2 minute video they’ll post saying, " Here’s everything you need to know about ShadowLands " when it’s just a recap of what they told us in 2019, I won’t buy until release day.

There’s literally no incentive for me. Allied Races for DKs? I mean, I don’t care about DKs? So, like, what am I gonna make an Allied Race of of something I can’t play anyway.

So, then we go to content and expansion theme. We’re chasing Sylvannas again and it’s death themed. I don’t like both of those. So, there’s like nothing exciting for me personally.

Pre-ordered Legion. Worth it. Pre-ordered BfA. Was a mistake. They fooled me once but they won’t fool me again.

1 Like

Yea, “azerite power” but honesty there will be a grind of some sort of “power”

Honesty I cant take what they (blizzard) say seriously anymore…

Remember the world tree getting destroyed…

They said it’s not what you think…
And it was what we (using We as royal we) thought

You know what the anima “cap” should be each week?
However much five day’s of World Quests will net you.

RNG systems are… fine, but not as many as BFA gave us and with NO WAY WHATSOEVER to control some of what we’re getting. If we had a way to target effects, that would be great.

I think we’ll know what we’re getting into shortly into the Beta.

I hope.

That’s already confirmed to not be happening. We’ve been shown our new progression system which is Soulbinds which are essentially artifact trees.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I’m an idiot but you will never fool me again.
Basically, I will never pre-purchase wow expansion again. Incentive of toon level up is no longer included so there is no reason to buy it anyway.

Explain why I should be I have been playing for years, and I will continue to play World of Warcraft regardless of the changes that Blizzard makes or decide to add into the game.

I was joking. I could care less whether you buy or not. Scared or not. Do you my friend.

1 Like

Ackchyually, it’s continuing Legion’s system just as BfA continued Legion’s system.

That answered my question now i’m scared.