Scarab Lord Revenge

“Had a bad day”. Like that song. Appropriate?

If you cant muster enough to win a hive doubt u can muster enough to take them out at the bosses.

1 Like

You want to do WHAT to the democrats?

It doesnt take that many to overdps the boss and cause the quest in moonglade to fail

yes and in an ironic twist the people will end up reporting them for “zone disruption” and Blizzard will end up sanctioning the people doing it

which is kind of odd considering the lack of action regarding the massive amounts of griefing by the ones that are keeping others from getting a bug in the first place

8 Likes

Only if you can’t win lol. Arthur knew the kid would get his but kicked. What a game!

1 Like

And this is where you use the dirty cheaters tactics against themselves.

Ally with some members of the opposing faction and give them a taste of collusion. You cant report the enemy faction for griefing. Pvp solutions are available.

Revenge is there for the taking if people are motivated. At the very least it creates a server event that will be fun as heck

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s a fair thing to say. Some people really like/care about this game and take it seriously. It’s their hobby. You can’t go up to some guy that builds model airplanes, smash one, and say “bro, it’s not a real plane! It’s just your hobby! stop taking it so seriously!”

2 Likes

except where they then report you for same faction griefing like they do for world bosses.

1 Like

And when they do it super late at night or in the mornings; because all you 9-5 boomers who think you’ll get the mount won’t be around to grief then. You can’t beat the neets at their own game lol

thus far while farming scarab parts for fun and profit, i’ve been told:

1. that a hive ‘belongs’ to a certain guild and there would be consequences if i didnt leave. what those consequences are, nobody knows.
  2. Had someone threaten to beat me up irl (lmao)
  3. Was told i “dont understand the circumstances and conditions they’re in” because my group refused to leave the hive.
  4. that my “garbage guild” needed to “respect those better than them”.

All in all, lots of tears were harvested and lulz were had. I time my farming as follows - I farm for 30 minutes. If i get a rage message from someone, i’m staying in the area for 30 more minutes per rage message. Its been very profitable.

6 Likes

Blizzard must be so proud i mean this is the kind of “community” that this event is creating

you know a lot of us left retail to get away from these kinds of toxic players because classic was so much better and tightly knit

2 Likes

Sounds like you ran into a real pro negotiator.

oh, for sure.

update: turns out the ‘consequences’ are a horde priest attempting to mc me so the rager can then kill me, except said priest is 3 shot by hunter guildmates. sooo… idk. not feelin too impressed.

It’s always fun watching people with low EQ flail around after 16 years failing to understand the most basic framework of how to succeed in WoW.

Imagine how dissapointed Chromie is.

“I sent you fools back 16 years in time and you STILL don’t know how to interact with other people to get stuff done.”

2 Likes

Your name is from Runescape??

PvE server rank 14 lmao

1 Like

i bet i have more hk’s and wpvp kills than you scrub

good catch lol