Scale up Timeless Isle as an apology for ending the expansion terribly

As an apology for ending BFA in the worst way possible I ask that Blizzard scale up the Timeless Isle to 120 so we can go back to one of the greatest zones ever designed. We are already back in Pandaria and we need something to last us until Shadowlands. So please, for making N’zoth weak, give us this.

5 Likes

How bout Nou

5 Likes

But how can the Timeless Isle scale up to the modern level cap if it is Timeless? :crazy_face: :stopwatch:

2 Likes

I loved Timeless Isle. I remember the novelty of having rare spawns just popping up everywhere, and the temple of Ordos motivated me to get that legendary cloak so I can finally cross the bridge. I also remember getting ganked by my own faction which was hilarious.

2 Likes

Honestly if all the last patch zones saw a scaling implementation for final patches I would be quite happy. It would be difficult to not have something to do in the droughts with all those zones available for use. Could also supply a potentially strong leveling path too - like timeless isle was during current content.

I really enjoyed timeless isle. It had a lot of treasures to search for, while also being fun to grind because of the celestial buffs you could grab. Unfortunately there were also those poor frogs that got slaughtered by the millions.

2 Likes

They would have to include the MIST legendary cloak quest line as well.

Don’t bother otherwise.

1 Like

Um, no thanks. I killed enough FROGS for one lifetime.

6 Likes

Ba hell no. Loathed that zone. I got my bonus rolls asap then got outa there.

Ah, yes… killing toons just as they used their Censer of Eternal Agonay and were at 10% health… Oh how I miss the rage whispers…

1 Like

Rip to our fallen frog friends, not enough dropped the pet

For me timeless isle was pretty worthless beyond the world boss existing there.

No story

No progression

Just random rare mob tagging

Some people dig it, but it’s not for me.

1 Like

my favorite thing was kiting the elites that did aoe ground effects in a large area/short cast time and murdering my own faction because I was so bored by the end of the expac and the yearlong + of siege of orgrimmar.

2 Likes

TI was a horrible excuse for content.

In the end it came down to camping rares for ~1% drops, which many people did by simply being AFK. The island didn’t have a lot of activities to begin with, and after the very first week on the Island my characters had nothing left to do but camp the rares for their rare drops. Drops that ultimately, many players and I, never saw throughout the entirety of the content’s life span.

I only recently got Huolon in Legion after a good 85-90 attempts. Not to mention nonsense like Monstrous Spineclaw and Rattleskew …

They should also bring back the legendary cloa- oh wait…

1 Like

How was Timeless Isle great ?

It was just a mindless mob grind, with rares thrown in. Basically, the same thing we have now, except on an island instead of in a desert or in a Vale. Oh, but it had no dailies or Events.

That has my vote!

Eww wtf man.

It would be like Classic in that the die-off would be faster because TI was released closer to the present.

Knowing that area in my early days of Pandaria…I’d rather live, thanks.