Say yes to corporate greed!

Yeah I doubt I’ll ever be hitting the Classic servers again also.

1 Like

i am cloning one char… my lil gnome mage. leveling a humie mage for tbc but cant bear to part with my little gnome power house. she’ll stay frost once my human goes arcane.

i want at least one char on each expac. then i can hop between games

Some work off they may use it later. LIke me in eve. I took up one of CCP’s deals for cheap time for one account. Its allowing training for a char on an account I don’t really use. Now anyway.

She will be covert cyno alt. Imagine mage portals needed a person on the other side to set that up in addition to the mage. That is what this alt will do.

Realized I only had one. Thought I had 2…maybe I waxed one, dunno. So at some point I will have 2 for sure.

I got pve spammers making the money. So char on chill no play time works fine for me. The payout comes later which is fine.

I’m using the clone service because I will play the character again. I like certain things in Classic more.

I know people who will pay $15 to just save their decked-out character (but wouldn’t pay $35). I will never forget how much I hated replacing my gear Vanilla to TBC although over time I just stopped caring about that within a few expansions and stopped overall caring about the game as the expansions went on too.

1 Like

I love all the derogatory names people are coming up with for boosters lol.

1 Like

Swipers not welcome

1 Like

open boarders leads to easy access to our young minds. To teach them that making money is bad. the usa zoomers have turned away from the american dream. They didn’t just all get enlightened. They were taught.

Manipulated*

3 Likes

so you’re against cloning too?

We outnumber you.

Even though you are bitter, mean, and angry, you are still welcome.

1 Like

With a price tag, yes.

You people always think that. just because your loud and live in this echo chamber all day doesn’t mean there is more of you.

2 Likes

its a service like transfers. it has no impact on game play. in fact, it helps to keep classic and tbc populated.

Normalizing bad things doesn’t make them good things.

1 Like

I think “credit card jockey” was one of the best I saw.
:rofl:

you wanted them to suddenly not charge for character services after 12 years of charging for character services?

That is rich man! Pot, meet kettle!

1 Like

Somehow I kinda doubt that corporations are that “new” likely go back way way way further than that. They were likely a thing back when the pyramids were built and just had a different name.

If there is one thing I have learned; there is simply nothing new, it’s all been done.

I don’t mind them in retail. Classic just doesn’t need to go down the same road which has proven to fail.

2 Likes