Saving the Horde's Narrative

Sylvanas has to go. She can die or rule somewhere else but the Horde identity has to be restored free of her.

1 Like

As I said in my first post. This isn’t about making sure Blizzard can’t make the Horde villains in the future. Nothing can stop a writer from writing what they want, much less Blizzard who considers consistency as anathema to a good story.

It is about showing that the Horde can learn from the mistakes pointed out by the story so far.

1 Like

THE HORDE WILL BE FREE.

This faction was founded upon Brotherhood, Honor, and Freedom.

Who are we to unshackle ourselves from the Legion, the Scourge, or the Alliance, only to bind ourselves to a new master?

The Horde has survived the darkest of curses and endured the deepest of prejudices. The Horde has built a sanctuary for all who refuse to allow the various evils of our world dictate the conditions of our existence. Our people are proud and our cause is noble. We are not the monsters They say we are.

But if we do nothing against this Evil within our midst, we will be.

I believe in a Horde that will build its future a top the bones of kings and skulls of tyrants. Not amongst the ashes of cities and the blood of children.

2 Likes

You cant turn a plate of dog feces into a 5 course meal.

Good luck with that, the writing team will ensure that the Horde will be responsible for countless atrocities to come, regardless of who’s at the helm.

8 Likes
1 Like

-Either remove Sylvanas as Warchief or at least make her relateable/likeable so i can actually have SOME reason to follow her as an Orc

-Make Saurfang not just a depressed sad man, and have him actually solve problems like a warrior and cleave it with his axe

-Have nathanos be less of a hypeman for Sylvanas and more of an individual character who agrees with Sylvanas but with his own motivations. In short, more interesting.

-Have Baine be less of a blue-balled pansy, and more of a level-headed warrior in the way that his father was. It like, he’s either invested into the war or he’s not, he can’t be both.

-Give Lor’themar more spotlight. Nuff said

-Gallywix is…honestly fine, i just wish all of his War campaign lines were actually voiced, this character would actually be one of the best things about the Horde right now

-Orcs need a refill of characters, they’re doing a fine job re-establishing some characters in ToV, like Crommush and Usha Eyegouge, but we could definitely use more in the way of MU Mag’har cough Jorin cough Deadeye cough. Also simply just a more diverse crew of characters with different types of skillsets like a dragonmaw dragonrider or a blackrock weaponmaster or a burningblade blademaster. Even with the clans mostly dissolved, doesnt mean that there aren’t still traditionalists amongst the ranks of the Horde.

-Increased flash factor. Now what this means is that for example we know why sylvanas and the forsaken are cool n’ all with her OW reaper/banshee powers flanked by her forsaken and blight catapults and spreaders, but why is the rest of the Horde cool? Why are the tauren cool? Why are blood elves cool? Each race just needs a moment to just do something cool. This ties in directly to the characters who represent them.

-Thrall needs to come back, i dont care how, have him show up in the middle of a climactic battle like how Thor does in Avengers: Infinity War, but have him return in his full classic doomhammer plate with a grandiose display of power ready to bring doom upon his enemies.

To be fair, Forsaken are like this as well, it’s not exclusive to Thralls Horde.

Uh…yeah…that’s literally the whole point of the New Horde. It was the strength to restrain ourselves from being bloodthirsty mauraders lest we become as vile as the Horde of old.

I feel like people are sooo missing the point of what the modern Horde is supposed to be about. It’s not cowardice to desire peace, what makes us strong is that we restrain ourselves from succumbing to our dark tendancies and the ability to control our very nature. The world doesn’t want to see it that way and that’s why we fight, in defense of ourselves and our allies. To preserve our independance.

1 Like