SAVE Your Charms

The one pet from the Uldum Accord is the Pygmy Camel and it will cost 300 Polished charms once you hit Revered.

Not sure what the other rep pet is yet but I am thinking it is going to be 300 Polished Charms as well

• Windfeather Chick – from Zhang Ku

This pet costs 300 Polished Pet Charms, and requires Exalted reputation with the Rajani.

Good lord… those rep requirements…

1 Like

Hmm, I level my pets these days by buying the epic stones and tossing them at my pets. There’s 33 new ones in this patch, but I think 5 of those are wild, so those only need +2 levels each. That leaves 28 that’ll need stones, so 1680 charms? Plus the 600 for the rep pets makes it 2280 all up. Might have half that stashed in the bank.

Not worried though, nobody is getting all 33 this week. All sorts of timegating preventing that, like 6 weeks to earn the new pet dungeon currency, about 3 weeks of dailys for the quest pet, who knows how long to earn the reputations, and then the raid isn’t even open this week anyway for the ones that drop in there.

If you took advantage of the anniversary event to level alts to 120 then it is only a few days of one world quest on each to get enough charms. I wasn’t as ready as I thought I was for the new dungeon so I am currently using my alts to get level stones.

13 charms per quest x 6 alts is only 4 days.

HEHE I have over 6,000 charms now :slight_smile: and have all the stuff from BfA other then this patch stuff…