Saurfang (A) Enh Shammie looking for Shadowlands guild

I’ve played enhance since BC and intend to stick to it. I also have DK, SPriest, Rogue and Hunter almost ready to go.

Right now, I’m parked in my own alt guild, but am looking for a new guild for Shadowlands so that I can explore and play the content properly.

I’m based in Sydney, Australia, but prepped to observe any hours.

Edit: I would be willing to server tranfer for a good guild. In the past, I’ve played in great raiding guilds, but have been casual for a long time.

Hi Zaxx

I will just let you know a little about our guild

[Pure Karma] 3/12M A semi-casual mythic prog guild who’s focus is primarily to have fun on this game, We raid two times a week for prog and a separate night for our guildies who want to experience content! We participate in keys and rbgs aswell.

Coming up to the shadow lands we have a progression raid team that is focused on pushing into mythic raid, we also have a 2nd raid team that is focused on a more casual raid experience that will hopefully achieve AOTC. For our raids we have the important roles and important buffs covered so are accepting any niche classes like enhancement. We operate on the Sydney timezone as well.

Just to be clear we are in no way a elite type guild, we are just a friendly bunch of guys and girls, that like to have a good time

If this is the type of environment you would like to join, contact myself or Koji @
Burd#1491, Blakuz#1797

1 Like

Will do. Thanks!

Haha. Just realised I was parked in forums on an alt… lol. Will contact you on my main.

Hiya! The Last Melon (Ally on Nag/Cael) is an AOTC guild (and 4/12 Mythic) looking for DPS for heroic/mythic. we raid wed/thurs @ 7.30-10.30pm AEST
we also run M Jaina weekly and high keys regularly.
We are looking at hitting the ground running for shadowlands, and getting as far as we can in terms of mythic progression.
send me a pm over at FrankWalker#11939 if you want some more info or have any questions :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Silfae

Hey Zaxxus!

Frostbone is a new guild recruiting with a goal of mythic progression now and in Shadlowlands. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me!
Battle.net - Serene#11465
Discord - Serene#0300