Sated Not going away after wiping on bosses

If you were to accidentally pull These two bosses, Auriaya, And Freya( If all 3 trees are still up) and try to reset without wiping you will bug your instance causing any wipes you may have on any boss to not reset cds AND sated. Sometimes your cds will be up but sated will not go away after wipe. Please Blizzard FIX THIS BUG! Sometimes guildies pull by accident and now we’re being punished. The only way to fix this is to either die to said bosses or kill them in order to stop the bug from happening.

Wrong forum.

Try here.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a public service post? Don’t need people telling others where to post

How would you ever accidentally pull Auriaya AND Freya? They’re so far apart, it had to have been intentionally.
You probably mean one of these 2 bosses but the wording in your post implies both.

Depends on when you wipe? Usually the sated debuff only goes away if the fight was 30sec+ ongoing.

As this would be a Classic issue, it would go here.

Sounds like you might be triggering Blizzard’s new code to detect people trying to exploit the reset mechanic. I wouldn’t be surprised (and find it humorous) if they did something like once a boss is engaged, that is the only boss to trigger the reset until a full wipe or that boss is killed.

I also have no idea how you accidentally pull Freya but don’t want to actually kill her? Auriaya I can understand a little more about an accidental pull… but again why not just kill her?

RL calls wipe on Freya, people goes out to reset her while Auriaya is pathing at the wrong moment, pulling her. Hint: Always kill Auriaya first

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.