Sargeras Realm - Tiragarde Sound Extreme Lag

See title. The entire zone of Tiragarde Sound (playing on Sargeras) is incredibly laggy, and changing layers/shards doesn’t seem to help. Took nearly a full minute to harvest a single Riverbud node, and combat is laughably horrible.

Edit: Seems to be resolved for now.

Edit 2: After heading over to Zandalar and returning, the lag is pretty bad again.

1 Like

Agreed - it’s practically unplayable. For now, going to a different zone is the only real option. :\

Same on Steamwheedle Cartel, I’ve had other people from Kirin Tor and Sentinels report the same. Only affects Tirgarde Sound as far as I’m concerned, as soon as I switch to another zone, it goes back to normal. It’s at least 300-500ms lag.

Bleeding Hollow is also lagging bad in Zuldazar

Confirmed.

It’s almost unplayable.

This is as of this post too.

Kirin Tor and Steamwheedle Cartel have the same Tiragarde Sound lag too. Already reported in another thread and a blue replied that it was being escalated internally. Started happening after maintenance.

Thought it was just me, but I logged on in Tiragarde and I’m running in the low double digits in frame rates standing still, if I move every thing just freezes and I run single digits in FPS. it’s horrendous.