Sargeras Premades

Y’all just keep getting whipped. Keep em coming, please. Hahaha! EZ claps.

4 Likes

Damn, you got us. :hot_face:

2 Likes

Ez. Is this 10 chars yet?

3 Likes

I prob did. I’m the toxic, teabaggin mage. :joy:

1 Like

How old is that account? Having that name on Illidan is pretty impressive.

3 Likes

2014 officially and I have other decent clean names on Illy that I don’t use :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

There was some legit Alliance Sargeras premades for a long time, but I think they threw in the towel and switched to Horde side.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Says the guy playing in the PvP ez mode faction.

2 Likes

Comical when people refuse to post on their mains for fear of being called out. Log on your main bro.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t PVP only be ez mode if the opposing faction was bad? Not sure you thought that one through. Lol

1 Like

You play an upright salamander. Hush.

I would never post on my main. Then everyone will see that im 1800 hard stuck and laugh when i smack talk people on forums :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

This season is rough…

It makes little difference, tbh. I’ve seen R1 players be called trash on these forums before. lol

2 Likes

YUUUUUP!

Forums are getting too full of neck beards and snitches.

3 Likes

you probably think a bunch of sargeras players randomly put in a bg together is a premade :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ur a premade

Edit: The irony is I just spent the last 4 hours queuing a 3/5 premade on an Ally Sargeras toon. Lul

2 Likes

Oh it ain’t hard. Guild gets 3-4 5 man groups to all Q at same time. Eventually they all get in.

When you get a 9/10 Sargeras BG it ain’t coincidence.

1 Like

Writes down in notepad, “seek and destroy teabaggin mage.”

2 Likes

I recently went back “home” to Thrall and Horde this week to a guild I used to run with back at the end of WoD and Legion. I queued as Alliance because I forgot just how long queue times are.

There were 6 other Horde players in that BG and I can’t say I didn’t talk a little smack when we won that game 3 to 0. They weren’t poorly geared either. They just got out played. :smiley:

I can’t say for certain that they were grouped, but it was fascinating to see seven of us in the same game.

2 Likes