San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}

This is so neat! How did you do that? That’s a piece of art, it’s really great. I love the spikes, and the design in general. It also looks almost like a pointed coffin, somewhat. Honestly, that’s awesome. Blizzard should use that one if they ever add vampyr elves ^^

18 Likes

I basically popped the Void Elf crest into my photo editor, highlighted specific sections, copied/rotated/pasted them into what you see now, and did some hue adjustments to change the colors. I picked sections I thought would look “fangy” he he. And yea I thought the gem in the reversed orientation looked like a coffin so even more thematically appropriate!

17 Likes

Thats amazing!

Very nice Nico!

14 Likes

Crossposting from the “other emo elf” thread

Elves are hot.
Monsters are hot.
Monster Elves are double hot.

5 Likes

Agreed, though I didn’t see the thread :stuck_out_tongue: Is it on GD or somewhere else?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ooooh yes you meant that one, thought someone made a different thread complaining about elves :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ah hehe, nah just referencing the void elf /silly they do

taps chin

I’m curious if San’layn and BE DKs can still get high off Bloodthistle?

2 Likes

Alcohol affects the undead so probably.

(Don’t make me link the source, naysayers. I will. It’s annoying that I have to constantly do that, but trust me… I will.)

2 Likes

-_-

HOW DARE YOU! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ehehehehe I’m glad it caught someone ^w^

Can’t believe I’ve forgot all about this.

I always remember it cause I tend to pick Herbalism and it makes Eversong really annoying >_>

In fairness the plant only comes up there and Shadowmoon valley so shrugs

2 Likes

Me, while waiting for some news.

ANY news.

8 Likes

Driving you batty, eh?

2 Likes

your update is kept in the same folder as my desire to see glad stance brought back … :grimacing:

I dunno if that’s a good or bad thing, I will admit :s

Ugh, I just went through there on my HMT Druid. Does it ever! XD

1 Like

bellular did a little video on 9.2.5 stuff coming and apparently theres a updated lamanant of the highborne theme with similar length to a allied race intro.
idk if thats increasing my hope or not but at this stage i just want answers dangit.